BDS Tactical

Racks, Helmets, Cold Weather Gear
GSXRanger
Ranger

Post by GSXRanger »

BadMuther wrote:
GSXRanger wrote:I actually like the Wasatch rig. It rides very well, and seems to fit over the armor just right. The M4 pouches are nice and trim. Oh hell, I will shoot a pic of it tomorrow.

As for the armor that we are getting issued for this mission, I have no clue. Haven't seen it yet. But, it has the new generation SAPI plates... supposedly lighter. WE shall see...
You come across any extra new sapi's I'll buy them off ya.....
If I can "find" some, and they come "home" with me... you don't have to buy anything. I can't promise anything... but, like I said, if I open my kit bag and an extra set happens to be there... you will be the first to know. I can't have you out there with no p'tekshun. 8)
RS 08-91
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
BadMuther
BANNED

Post by BadMuther »

GSXRanger wrote:
BadMuther wrote:
GSXRanger wrote:I actually like the Wasatch rig. It rides very well, and seems to fit over the armor just right. The M4 pouches are nice and trim. Oh hell, I will shoot a pic of it tomorrow.

As for the armor that we are getting issued for this mission, I have no clue. Haven't seen it yet. But, it has the new generation SAPI plates... supposedly lighter. WE shall see...
You come across any extra new sapi's I'll buy them off ya.....
If I can "find" some, and they come "home" with me... you don't have to buy anything. I can't promise anything... but, like I said, if I open my kit bag and an extra set happens to be there... you will be the first to know. I can't have you out there with no p'tekshun. 8)

WORD!!!

Return to “Personal Gear”