Hello

This Archive will be used for Future Soldiers and Civilian Introductions 6 months old and older

Moderator: Site Admin

Lotus Lips

Re: Hello

Post by Lotus Lips »

Apprentice wrote:I am currently a 14 year old male from New Jersey. I am in the 8th grade and I am a B and C student. I am an average build with Blonde hair and blue eyes; my height is about 5'6- 5-7.

I came upon this sight when researching the army rangers. When I get out of highs cool I plan on enlisting in the army. I do have a few questions?

1) I was born with gastricous (SP) that is when some of my organs are born in the outside... It has no long lasting effects besides the fact that my insides are jumbled around a little differently then most people; also I have a huge scar. Will this affect my opportunities with the rangers?

2) At my age how much Pushups, sit-ups and pull ups should I aspire to? Also how many miles should I run?
Read the FAQ's and youll be fine.

ALSO, choose an avatar from the Newt section, make sure it isnt in use first. PM me when you choose one, ill try to let you know if it is taken. Remember, Read the FAQ's before posting. Dont be afraid to use the search button....its a lifesaver.
Looon
Ranger

Post by Looon »

Welcome
B Co 3/75
1989-1990
Just Cause Airlando Commando
Oreo
Tadpole

Post by Oreo »

welcome to the site Apprentice. like lotus lips said, use the search button, you dont want smoked, or have to write a couple thousand word essay on something you couldve avoided. enjoy the site, theres tons of useful information,the trick is....knowing where to find it. :D
628th MI Bn,28th ID(M): June 03-Jan05
Bco 447th Signal Bn Nov 06-Jan 08
A Co WTB(Ft. Gordon) Jan-April 08
"I don't fear failure. I only fear the slowing up of the engine inside of me which is saying, 'Keep going, someone must be on top, why not you?'"
-General George S. Patton
lawdog
Tadpole

Post by lawdog »

Welcome, enjoy the site.
“You got the right to remain silent, so shut the fuck up, ok? You got the right to an attorney. If you can't afford an attorney, we will provide you with the dumbest fucking lawyer on earth. If you get Johnny Cochrane, I'll kill ya!â€
Silverback
Ranger

Post by Silverback »

Welcome to the site young man. I hope you find what you are looking for.
RC 2-87
3-75 84/85, 95/97
"thnks 4 pratn merku!"
Blacksrt4
Tadpole

Post by Blacksrt4 »

Welcome and be sure to read all the FAQ's!!!!
Ranger Hopps
Ranger

Post by Ranger Hopps »

Welcome

FoodBoy
1/75 Feb. '05-Jul '08

RS class 04-07

Ranger Saltbitch wrote: "...you will face fear and pain. Do not stop, do not listen; it will only give you excuses to quit."
Steadfast
Rest In Peace Ranger

Post by Steadfast »

Apprentice will apprentice for us by getting an Avatar from the Newt Section for an appropiate Avatar.

Visit FAQ's at forum top, Read & Heed. http://www.armyranger.com/bb/viewtopic.php?t=1837

==> If you ARE NOT on the Delayed Entry Program, select an avatar from the 'Newts' gallery of Avatar Images.
Last edited by Steadfast on May 27th, 2004, 1:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.
RLTW
Steadfast

4/325 82d DIV 68-69
2nd Bde HHC (LRRP), 4 ID
K Co (Rgr), 75th Inf (Abn), 4 ID
69-70
I cooked with C- 4
Vee
Ranger

Post by Vee »

Apprentice wrote:I have to change my avatar? I looked at the section of avatars on this sight and most of them to me appear as if they are men in the middle of....well you know...
Yes you have to change your avatar.
RSD 96-99

Return to “Introduction Archive”