Anybody got one of these laying around?

Racks, Helmets, Cold Weather Gear
Ndog275
Ranger

Anybody got one of these laying around?

Post by Ndog275 »

I'm looking for a belt like this in black for HH6. A regular riggers belt is too wide for the belt loops on her narrow butt.

[img][img]http://i161.photobucket.com/albums/t208 ... UB01_0.jpg[/img][/img]
Last edited by Ndog275 on October 8th, 2007, 3:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.
A 1/75 93-97
B&HHC 2/75 97-99
RS 3,4&5-95

This mighty soldier on the eve of the war he waged
Told his troops of lessons learned from battles fought.
"May your heart grow bolder like an iron-clad brigade"
Said this leader to his outnumbered lot.

www.75thrra.com
www.tacticaltailor.com
GSXRanger
Ranger

Re: Anybody got one of these laying around?

Post by GSXRanger »

Ndog275 wrote:on her narrow butt.

8)
RS 08-91
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
swagger
Ranger

Post by swagger »

I got a rigger's belt that used to fit me in my thin Ranger days...... :roll:
Made for men's waist 29-31, belt width is 'bout an inch and 3/4. Don't know if that's standard rigger belt width or not.
1st BN: Bco 98-02, HHC 02-04
RS 5-99

If you're in a fair fight, you didn't plan it properly.
SupplyRanger
Ranger

Post by SupplyRanger »

swagger wrote:I got a rigger's belt that used to fit me in my thin Ranger days...... :roll:
Made for men's waist 29-31, belt width is 'bout an inch and 3/4. Don't know if that's standard rigger belt width or not.
Yeah that's the one you said you lost when you came to clear Supply :twisted: . That's it, I'm calling the IRS buddy, that shit is getting deducted :lol:
Ranger School CL# 04-05
swagger
Ranger

Post by swagger »

SupplyRanger wrote:
swagger wrote:I got a rigger's belt that used to fit me in my thin Ranger days...... :roll:
Yeah that's the one you said you lost when you came to clear Supply :twisted: . That's it, I'm calling the IRS buddy, that shit is getting deducted :lol:
OOOOOOOhhhhhh you dirty fucking rat! :x

Log of cope to look the other way :wink:
RS 5-99

SupplyRanger
Ranger

Post by SupplyRanger »

swagger wrote:
SupplyRanger wrote:
OOOOOOOhhhhhh you dirty fucking rat! :x

Log of cope to look the other way :wink:
I rechecked my files, your good to go bro! :wink:
Ranger School CL# 04-05
GoldCoast
Ranger/Matchmaker

Re: Anybody got one of these laying around?

Post by GoldCoast »

Ndog275 wrote:I'm looking for a belt like this in black for HH6. A regular riggers belt is too wide for the belt loops on her narrow butt.

[img][img]http://i161.photobucket.com/albums/t208 ... UB01_0.jpg[/img][/img]
What's the size of the belt loop?
HHC 2/75 (1998- 2000)

Duty a mountain; Death a feather.

One of these days I'll start off slow...
Ndog275
Ranger

Post by Ndog275 »

Just a hair short of 1 3/4" so the regular riggers belt is just a little too large. I used to have one of these, BDU style belts but I can't find it now. If someone could hook a brother up, that'd be awesome.
A 1/75 93-97
B&HHC 2/75 97-99
RS 3,4&5-95

www.75thrra.com
www.tacticaltailor.com
swagger
Ranger

Post by swagger »

Ndog275 wrote:Just a hair short of 1 3/4" so the regular riggers belt is just a little too large. I used to have one of these, BDU style belts but I can't find it now. If someone could hook a brother up, that'd be awesome.
If she's gonna wear the pants in the family, at least they could be man pants......
RS 5-99

cams
Ranger/Moderator

Post by cams »

swagger wrote:
Ndog275 wrote:Just a hair short of 1 3/4" so the regular riggers belt is just a little too large. I used to have one of these, BDU style belts but I can't find it now. If someone could hook a brother up, that'd be awesome.
If she's gonna wear the pants in the family, at least they could be man pants......
Ohhhh! That's gonna leave a mark! 8) :lol:

Ranger Joe's used to have some casual military 'style' belts (meaning same style but much skinnier) to fit woman fashion, did you check them out?
2/75 HHC C/E 89-92
Rio Hato/AO Diaz CCT/Commo

"It is a heavy thing, to see a Father so strong in life, unable to rise."

"A great civilization is not conquered from without
until it has destroyed itself from within." -W. Durant
SupplyRanger
Ranger

Post by SupplyRanger »

I got you bro. I came across two today. Shoot me a PM or call me with an address. We all know you'll be fucking off at work anyways :lol:
I'll get it to you before the end of the week if you do it before that. I have to go to the P.O. tomorrow so it can get mailed off that fast.
Ranger School CL# 04-05
Ndog275
Ranger

Post by Ndog275 »

PM sent, thanks brother!
A 1/75 93-97
B&HHC 2/75 97-99
RS 3,4&5-95

www.75thrra.com
www.tacticaltailor.com
SupplyRanger
Ranger

Post by SupplyRanger »

Tenn-RGR wrote:
SupplyRanger wrote:
I got you bro. I came across two today. Shoot me a PM or call me with an address. We all know you'll be fucking off at work anyways :lol:
I'll get it to you before the end of the week if you do it before that. I have to go to the P.O. tomorrow so it can get mailed off that fast.
You fucker. I see how it is.
I'm hand delivering your shit to you plus going out to get a beer or two, three, six or seven with you. You should feel special that I'm flying way the fuck out there just to give you one small pouch.............................................................................................................................................................................................................it only took 5 months to get it :oops:
Ranger School CL# 04-05
Rangerguru
Ranger

Post by Rangerguru »

SupplyRanger wrote:
Tenn-RGR wrote:
SupplyRanger wrote: I got you bro. I came across two today. Shoot me a PM or call me with an address. We all know you'll be fucking off at work anyways :lol:
You fucker. I see how it is.
I'm hand delivering your shit to you plus going out to get a beer or two, three, six or seven with you. You should feel special that I'm flying way the fuck out there just to give you one small pouch.............................................................................................................................................................................................................it only took 5 months to get it :oops:
So, faster than usual. :P
Ranger Class 3/96
25th ID 93-96
10th Motown 96-99
C Co. 4th RTB 99-04
Gubment Contractor OCONUS 07-present

Gun Safety Tip #6. When unholstering your weapon it's customary to say "Excuse me while I whip this out "

Return to “Personal Gear”