Abs

No Snivel Zone. PT - Pushups, Flutterkicks, Running, Roadmarching.
allmylife
Tadpole

Abs

Post by allmylife »

Rangers and other forum members,

I have always had problems doing anything involving my abs no matter how hard I work. I was wondering if anyone else has felt that there body has something against doing ab exercises. I hope this does not seem like I am complaining. I have tried tons of exercises over the years and would like some advice so I can improve myself.

Thank you for your time.
Sleepy Doc
Ranger

Post by Sleepy Doc »

Try the APFT improvement program listed as sticky. Also have a workout partner. It helps keep you motivated (or humiliated, as the case may be..) It just takes time, that's all.
B Co 3/75 '95-'99
4th RTB '00-'01

"ahh, Daniel-san.. When balance good, Karate good...everything good!.." K. Miyagi
allmylife
Tadpole

Post by allmylife »

Thank you very much Ranger The Sleepy Doc. I will give it all I have to get in shape.
ANGRYCivilian
Tadpole

Re: Abs

Post by ANGRYCivilian »

allmylife wrote:I was wondering if anyone else has felt that there body has something against doing ab exercises.
Ab workouts lend the least amount of visual results, which is a big demotivating factor. Just stick to it, and after a long-ass time, you will see results.

Here's what worked for me: A roman chair.
St Barbara's Bastards
82C1P

"Parole officer says I gotta upgrade, or he won't give me back my stabbin' knife!"~Roberto

Return to “About Army Physical Training”