Moderator: Site Admin

RTO
BANNED

Post by RTO »

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
hobbit
Rest In Peace Ranger

Post by hobbit »

Yea, wouldn't that be great if it were true. I recall doctors and $350,000 per year senior Intel engineers being busted after 9/11, Muslims who were involved in other plots against our nation.
L Company Ranger
RVN 70/71
75th RRA Life Member

The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing. -Albert Einstein
Jim
Rest In Peace Ranger

Post by Jim »

hobbit wrote:Yea, wouldn't that be great if it were true. I recall doctors and $350,000 per year senior Intel engineers being busted after 9/11, Muslims who were involved in other plots against our nation.

Truth be told, many of the "rants" against the West are, in fact directed at the "corruptions" of the faithful. Corruptions like dancing, holding hands, deciding who you want to marry, drinking wine and other forms of alcohol. However, please note that many of the 9-11 highjackers had spent a fair amount at a number of strip clubs in Florida.
Ranger Class 13-71
Advisor, VN 66-68 69-70
42d Vn Ranger Battalion 1969-1970
Trainer, El Salvador 86-87
Advisor, Saudi Arabian National Guard 91, 93-94
75th RRA Life Member #867
Julieanne
US Army Veteran

Post by Julieanne »

Hammocks ROCK!
~Julie
XVIII ABN Corps, Desert Storm Jan '91-May'91
319th MI BN May '91-Sept '93

"With the power of conviction, there is no sacrifice."
RTO
BANNED

Post by RTO »

Jim wrote:
hobbit wrote:Yea, wouldn't that be great if it were true. I recall doctors and $350,000 per year senior Intel engineers being busted after 9/11, Muslims who were involved in other plots against our nation.

Truth be told, many of the "rants" against the West are, in fact directed at the "corruptions" of the faithful. Corruptions like dancing, holding hands, deciding who you want to marry, drinking wine and other forms of alcohol. However, please note that many of the 9-11 highjackers had spent a fair amount at a number of strip clubs in Florida.
It's been reported that quite a few of the 9/11 hijackers spent a significant amount of time and/or $$$ here in 'Sin City' on gambling, loose women & Starbucks in the weeks prior to the attacks.
ANGRYCivilian
Tadpole

Post by ANGRYCivilian »

Jim wrote:
hobbit wrote:YHowever, please note that many of the 9-11 highjackers had spent a fair amount at a number of strip clubs in Florida.
Well, that explaines it! The strippers down here are the dog's ass!
St Barbara's Bastards
82C1P

"Parole officer says I gotta upgrade, or he won't give me back my stabbin' knife!"~Roberto

Return to “The Mosh Pit”