Introduction

This Archive will be used for Future Soldiers and Civilian Introductions 6 months old and older

Moderator: Site Admin

Steadfast
Rest In Peace Ranger

Re: Introduction

Post by Steadfast »

PruitSF wrote:First, Id like to apologize sincerely for the "SF" after my display name. This abbreviation is in no way intended to be an acronym for Special Forces. It is the abbreviation for my first and middle name, Pruit, Steven Foster. I apologize for my ignorance in the matter but am also ignorant of the way to modify the name so it no longer is an infraction of the rules.

As to myself, I have been reading through the boards for some time and with the passing of my 16th birthday I was able to create a profile. I am entering the 10th grade at my local high school in central Florida. I enjoy playing on the football and wrestling team.

It is my goal to eventually secure a ranger contract in the army and make my way through the training to earn this prestigious rank. I became interested in the Rangers from my father who served in Operations Desert Storm, Desert Freedom, and Desert Shield. He always told stories of the rangers he knew and how awesome they were.

I plan on adhering to the rule, "seen and not heard". I plan on using this site an information pool and am grateful for all of the information the rangers do decide to impart.
1st off, our FAQ's have this little tidbit: Note: DO NOT put your last name, or the last names of others, into your introduction. viewtopic.php?t=1837
& we also request you spell Ranger with a capital "R" at all times.

Welcome Steve, more heat may shower you.
RLTW
Steadfast

4/325 82d DIV 68-69
2nd Bde HHC (LRRP), 4 ID
K Co (Rgr), 75th Inf (Abn), 4 ID
69-70
I cooked with C- 4
Looon
Ranger

Post by Looon »

Im a 8th degree black belt in Jew-Shit-zoo

Welcome
B Co 3/75
1989-1990
Just Cause Airlando Commando
Looon
Ranger

Post by Looon »

Ranger Luna wrote:Im a 8th degree black belt in Jew-Shit-zoo

Welcome
And a yellow belt in Nin-Ten-Do
B Co 3/75
1989-1990
Just Cause Airlando Commando
scar
Ranger

Post by scar »

Welcome Pruit, PM sent.
Bugsy
Ranger

Post by Bugsy »

You know what young stud. As I reflect on my youth and when I decided to become (or volunteer in the hopes) of becoming a U.S. Army Ranger, I was filled with cockyness and begging for somebody to prove I didn't have what it took to make it.

I was cocky and full of confidence went to RIP, and I got called on my shit but backed it up.

I rarely look at newbies intro's but there are times when my fellow brothers slam those who show "spirit" and for whatever reason I felt yours in your intro.

Do you have a chip on your shoulder? Something to prove to those who would doubt your intensions......if you do make sure you back it up 100% and then some.

Good luck to you and make everyone know just where you come from
Do your thing motherfucker and show the whole WORLD what you're made of.

Rangers Lead the Way!!!
1984 - 1985 5th Inf Div
1985 - 1986 75th Inf Ranger Regt
1986 - 1988 3/12 SFG (ABN)

The strength of the pack is the Wolf... and the strength of the Wolf is the pack... :twisted:
AbnRgr289
Rest In Peace Ranger

Post by AbnRgr289 »

Your off to a rocky start but it's nothing you can't overcome.

Just shut the fuck up and read.

Make sure you listen to the DEP's that have been here for a while, they're still here because they learned to do the right thing at the right time.

Welcome.
"It's not for us to reason why, it's just for us to Do or Die!"

"S.A.F.R.A.!"

Bco 1/263rd Armor SCARNG. 11/84-7/87
Aco 3/75 Rgr Regt. 1/88-2/90 (Op-JC)
HHC 2/18 197 Inf Bde/3rd Bde 24th ID. 2/90-5/92 (Op-DS/DS)
HHC 4th RTB 5/92-12/95
Rgr class 1&2-89
Silverback
Ranger

Post by Silverback »

User name changed accordingly. Email sent to user
RC 2-87
3-75 84/85, 95/97
"thnks 4 pratn merku!"
centermass
Ranger Admin/RIP Ranger

Post by centermass »

Silverback wrote:User name changed accordingly. Email sent to user
:lol: :lol:

I'm sure he will be eternally grateful and forever in your debt from this day forward.
RS 8-81
Mentor to Rock2/75
US Army Retired 1977-1999

Remember, always be yourself....unless you're Batman. In that case, be Batman.
Jim
Rest In Peace Ranger

Post by Jim »

Young man, I have bottles of Scotch whisky that are older than you are. If you want to serve in the 75th Ranger Regiment, you came to the right place. This site exists to help young men, like yourself, prepare themselves for service in the Ranger Regiment. Read all the FAQs, stickies and selected threads. There are very few new questions, use the search feature -- it is your friend. I'm reserving judgement. On this site, we use the English language; so far I'm not sure you have taken advantage of the opportunities offered by the school you attend. For your first task, please-self administer a PT test. I'd like you to have it finished and the results posted not later than midnight, Sunday, 10 June 2007. What are your questions?
Ranger Class 13-71
Advisor, VN 66-68 69-70
42d Vn Ranger Battalion 1969-1970
Trainer, El Salvador 86-87
Advisor, Saudi Arabian National Guard 91, 93-94
75th RRA Life Member #867

Return to “Introduction Archive”