My Introduction

This Archive will be used for Future Soldiers and Civilian Introductions 6 months old and older

Moderator: Site Admin

Feuerfaust
Embryo

My Introduction

Post by Feuerfaust »

I'll get right to it. My name is Ben, I'm 16 yrs old, from Los Angeles, California, and I want to enlist in the US Army with an Opt 40 Contract when I graduate from High School in 2006. I'm recovering from shin splints, so I'm getting a little fat and happy, however I am moving in 2 months to a house with a pool and a school with a swim team, so I am gonig to adopt swimming while I slowly retrain myself back into my old running routine.

I've been reading up on these boards (among others) for almost a year now, so I've learned some basics on how the boards work. I'd be happy to answer any questions or complete any homework assignments the Rangers on these boards can come up with.
Earthpig
Ranger

Post by Earthpig »

FF-
Welcome to the site! Out of curiousity, what does your user name mean?
RLTW
EP
Always remember: BROS BEFORE HOES.
Ranger Hopps
Ranger

Re: My Introduction

Post by Ranger Hopps »

Feuerfaust wrote:I'll get right to it. My name is Ben, I'm 16 yrs old, from Los Angeles, California, and I want to enlist in the US Army with an Opt 40 Contract when I graduate from High School in 2006. I'm recovering from shin splints, so I'm getting a little fat and happy, however I am moving in 2 months to a house with a pool and a school with a swim team, so I am gonig to adopt swimming while I slowly retrain myself back into my old running routine.

I've been reading up on these boards (among others) for almost a year now, so I've learned some basics on how the boards work. I'd be happy to answer any questions or complete any homework assignments the Rangers on these boards can come up with.
Welcome, I take it you have read all the faqs pages then, if not do so now...

http://www.armyranger.com/bb/viewtopic.php?t=3

http://www.armyranger.com/bb/viewtopic.php?t=4

http://www.armyranger.com/bb/viewtopic.php?t=120

http://www.armyranger.com/bb/viewtopic.php?t=1837

Hopps
1/75 Feb. '05-Jul '08

RS class 04-07

Ranger Saltbitch wrote: "...you will face fear and pain. Do not stop, do not listen; it will only give you excuses to quit."
Feuerfaust
Embryo

Post by Feuerfaust »

Ranger Earthpig - "Feuerfaust" means "Fire Fist" in German. For those of you who may wonder, it's not Nazi affiliated.

I'm reading up on those FAQs as we speak.
Vapor Brain
Tadpole

Post by Vapor Brain »

Welcome.
Only the dead have seen the end of war. - Plato
Looon
Ranger

Post by Looon »

Welcome!
B Co 3/75
1989-1990
Just Cause Airlando Commando
Steadfast
Rest In Peace Ranger

Re: My Introduction

Post by Steadfast »

Feuerfaust wrote:I'll get right to it. My name is Ben, I'm 16 yrs old, from Los Angeles, California, and I want to enlist in the US Army with an Opt 40 Contract when I graduate from High School in 2006. I'm recovering from shin splints, so I'm getting a little fat and happy, however I am moving in 2 months to a house with a pool and a school with a swim team, so I am gonig to adopt swimming while I slowly retrain myself back into my old running routine.

Welcome

Now change your Avatar, it belongs to someone else.
RLTW
Steadfast

4/325 82d DIV 68-69
2nd Bde HHC (LRRP), 4 ID
K Co (Rgr), 75th Inf (Abn), 4 ID
69-70
I cooked with C- 4
EggMcMuffin
Tadpole

Post by EggMcMuffin »

Welcome. 8)

I will send you an PM shortly. 8)
USAFA-CAP
SWR-TX-441

With my left hand and the internet, anyone's my girlfriend.

"We must remember that one man is much the same as another,
and he is best who is trained in the severest school." -Thucydidies
Feuerfaust
Embryo

Post by Feuerfaust »

Ranger Odin's Underling, it's embarassing to admit but I don't actually speak German. From my pathetic translatory resources..."Wilkommen. Sie kann ich glauben, wie werden bei 1 Juni" Means "Welcome. It I can believe as to become June 1" which can't be right, lol.
deleon275
Ranger

Post by deleon275 »

Ah, Los Angeles California. Where abouts there?
"When you look at this final agreement that we came to with the White House, I got 98 percent of what I wanted. I’m pretty happy." John Boehner

''If we took away the minimum wage — if conceivably it was gone — we could potentially virtually wipe out unemployment completely because we would be able to offer jobs at whatever level.''
Bell

Post by Bell »

Welcome to the board Ben.

RLTW
Bell

Return to “Introduction Archive”