Troy Hurtubise

Racks, Helmets, Cold Weather Gear
bulldogg
Tadpole

Troy Hurtubise

Post by bulldogg »

Stumbled across a video of this guy. Troy's a Canadian who had a run in with a brown bear some 20 years ago so he developed a anti-bear suit. In this video he shows off his purpose built body armor system that he claims to have made in consultation with US Army Rangers.

USA/87-89/91A
USAR/91-93/91E
INARNG/93-95/44B
"Aut viam inveniam aut faciam"
GSXRanger
Ranger

Post by GSXRanger »

That has got to be the GAYEST shit I have ever seen.

I would feel SO much safer on the ground knowing I had my Penis World Clock...

Is this guy for real?
RS 08-91
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
Horned Toad
Ranger

Post by Horned Toad »

You know this in itself right now seems goofy, but how much stuff that was fiction in the past is now true. I could just picture some Ranger in a powered suit bitch slapping some hadji to the next county.
Mobile Infantry :lol:
75th RGR RGT 91-94
RS 03-92
GSXRanger
Ranger

Post by GSXRanger »

Oh, I agree with you HT... but, this guy is one serious TOOL!

Don't get me wrong, I am all about having the upper hand. If they wanna make some HALO Suit for me, to go Robocopping around Hadjiland... I am all for it.

Give me the exoskeleton, jump suit with the 40 watt termination beam all day long. But, wow... this guy is the king of tool land.

The way that suit articulates at the joints, wont protect from a BB gun, let alone an IED like he claims.

But, the Future Warrior system will turn out some cool stuff. Anything that saves a Hooah's life, I am all over it.

still looks gay though.
RS 08-91
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
Horned Toad
Ranger

Post by Horned Toad »

Desert Sloth wrote:Image

Commander in Chief...............

your gayness is shining through

this is what I was thinking
75th RGR RGT 91-94
RS 03-92
ChipOnShoulder

Post by ChipOnShoulder »

This ain't no bullshit. I went to High School with a guy that was the poster child for NATIC labs testing this stuff out. I don't know what is classified and what is not so I will leave it at that. Laugh and critisize if you will, but the Horse Soldiers felt the same way when thier shit was replaced with tanks.
Rangerguru
Ranger

Post by Rangerguru »

I tried to watch the whole thing, but I just couldn't. He lost me at the helmet air conditioning suggestion from the Ranger Sniper.
Ranger Class 3/96
25th ID 93-96
10th Motown 96-99
C Co. 4th RTB 99-04
Gubment Contractor OCONUS 07-present

Gun Safety Tip #6. When unholstering your weapon it's customary to say "Excuse me while I whip this out "
ANGRYCivilian
Tadpole

Post by ANGRYCivilian »

Rock out with your cock-clock out!
St Barbara's Bastards
82C1P

"Parole officer says I gotta upgrade, or he won't give me back my stabbin' knife!"~Roberto

Return to “Personal Gear”