Dragon Skin on Discovery Channel

Racks, Helmets, Cold Weather Gear
MrsDocMac

Dragon Skin on Discovery Channel

Post by MrsDocMac »

There is a new show about the newest gear, weapons, armor, everything like that on Discovery Channel called Future Weapons. Tonight they showed the Dragon Skin on it and this stuff took a beating, more than the manufacturers had ever tested it on.

If you'd like to see, click the link below and go to the third tab that says Future Weapons Season two and watch the bottom clip that is labeled dragon skin. At the very end is some good shit......

Link
MrsDocMac

Post by MrsDocMac »

Screw it, watch the whole thing because there is some good shit on this show.....
Ranger1388
Ranger

Post by Ranger1388 »

I saw the special on Dragon Skin as well and it is very impressive. To take that many hits and show no sign of damage was amazing. And we're not talking jsut pistol caliber rounds, se're talking full AK loads to all parts of the vest - even the very edges. We can only hope that the US governement takes notice and procures this for use. I know, I know... lowest bidder and bureaucratic red tape.
Entered Service US Army on:16 OCT 1985, Basic Ft. Benning and Airborne School. 1/7th Infantry, 3ID in Aschaffenberg, West Germany 86-88. 2/505th PIR in the 82d Abn Division 88-92. Ranger School class number 13-88, 11 AUG 88 - 11 OCT 88, 58 day plan.

Return to “Personal Gear”