Quick Intro

This Archive will be used for Future Soldiers and Civilian Introductions 6 months old and older

Moderator: Site Admin

Brat Attack
Ranger

Quick Intro

Post by Brat Attack »

Hello,
I am a first time poster, don't plan on posting too much. Been lurking here for awhile. I ship out 20040729 with 11X Option 40. A little background on myself: I am a Senior in High school located in Oregon, football and track athlete. I go by Armybrat04 over on SOCNET.com and Armybrat as my username says... My father is retired from 22 years Active Duty, spent all of his time in 10th SF Grp, as a 18Z. For any Rangers that were in 2nd Batt. around 1980, you may know a good close teammate of my fathers before he went into the dark side of the force, Sam is his first name, had 2 other brothers up there with him I wont post his last name for PERSEC/OPSEC if he is still in. Well I don't want to intrude my stay here, so ya'll take it easy and stay safe!
Matt-
C Co. Hardrock 1/75
And shepherds we shall be, for thee my Lord for thee, power hath descended forth from thy hand, that our feet may swiftly carry out thy command. We shall flow a river forth to thee, and teeming with souls shall it ever be. In nomine Patris, et Filii, et Spiritus Sancti.
Looon
Ranger

Post by Looon »

Welcome to the board.
B Co 3/75
1989-1990
Just Cause Airlando Commando
Slowpoke
Ranger/Moderator

Post by Slowpoke »

welcome. Where in Oregon?
I never wore a cape, but I still have my dog tags.

Experienced Peek Freak!!

173rd Abn LRRP...'66/'67
C/1/506 101st Abn
B/2/325 82nd Abn
McD
Ranger

Post by McD »

Welcome!
C 2/75, 1st Plt, Wpns Sqd 76-79
RS 3-78
Mattoon's Goons

A 'Veteran' -- whether active duty, discharged, retired, or reserve --
is someone who, at one point in his life, wrote a blank check made payable to 'The United States of America,' for an amount of 'up to, and including his life.'
Earthpig
Ranger

Post by Earthpig »

Brat-
Welcome to the site! Tell your dad thanks for his service to our country. I look forward to seeing the title Ranger under your name. Good luck.
RLTW
EP
Always remember: BROS BEFORE HOES.
EggMcMuffin
Tadpole

Post by EggMcMuffin »

Welcome, Matt. 8)
USAFA-CAP
SWR-TX-441

With my left hand and the internet, anyone's my girlfriend.

"We must remember that one man is much the same as another,
and he is best who is trained in the severest school." -Thucydidies
Shallow Grave
Ranger

Post by Shallow Grave »

Welcome!
C Co. 3/75 Ranger Regiment
Nov. 2005-present
Ranger School Class 04-08

Adapt and Overcome. Don't whine, just do it. Don't complain, just do it. Don't put on a suck face and want sympathy. Man the fuck up. - Ranger Disinfertention
Blacksrt4
Tadpole

Post by Blacksrt4 »

Welcome.
Ranger Hopps
Ranger

Post by Ranger Hopps »

HOT DAMN! Finally somebody who will be in OSUT with me! I leave 20040729 as well!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm a little over excited i think. We will have to get to know eachother better man! When is your airborne training date? mine is 20041122. Welcome to the site. Enjoy it, there is alot of info here. I have learned ALOT, and some stuff i didn't whant to know :lol:

Hopps
1/75 Feb. '05-Jul '08

RS class 04-07

Ranger Saltbitch wrote: "...you will face fear and pain. Do not stop, do not listen; it will only give you excuses to quit."
Blacksrt4
Tadpole

Post by Blacksrt4 »

PM coming Armybrat...
Swoff
Tadpole

Post by Swoff »

Welcome to the site
Spartan

Post by Spartan »

Welcome to the site - please select a DEP avatar.
Saltbitch

Post by Saltbitch »

Do pushups.... :?
Brat Attack
Ranger

Post by Brat Attack »

Saltbitch wrote:Do pushups.... :?
Hooah!

Thanks for the Welcome guys. Ranger Slowpoke, I live in Wilsonville. 20 mins south of (Liberalland) Portland. Thanks again and I'll go grab a avatar. And Hopps, send my your AIM and we can talk on AIM sometime. My name is GHett0HIM
C Co. Hardrock 1/75
And shepherds we shall be, for thee my Lord for thee, power hath descended forth from thy hand, that our feet may swiftly carry out thy command. We shall flow a river forth to thee, and teeming with souls shall it ever be. In nomine Patris, et Filii, et Spiritus Sancti.

Return to “Introduction Archive”