spare air nsn

Racks, Helmets, Cold Weather Gear
Grumble and Grunt
Ranger

spare air nsn

Post by Grumble and Grunt »

I have been searching on the net for an nsn for the spare air emergency breather for about 1 hour now. I am currently...occupied... Anyone who knows me is aware of what is going on.

Anyways, my supply guy is pretty busy too, and kind of incompetent so I am trying to find the NSN for this so I can try to get it with GSA $ and put it in my trucks in case of a rollover into water.

Any supply whiz or net wiz out there who has some time who might be able to look this up? Not trying to get someone to do my work but I have a platoon to lead and not a lot of extensive net access.

The product is 300PKYEL, a 3.0 CF emergency breather.

RLTW,
G&G
RS Class 06-06
BruteForce
US Army Veteran

Post by BruteForce »

Here are a couple of online sources.

Be safe!

Come Dive with us

Joe Diver America

Dive Booty

Scub a Store
US Army 1986 - 1994
InfoSec/InfraGard/NetGuard (1994 - Present)
Random world and Adventures of BruteForce
Baseplate
Ranger

Post by Baseplate »

While you are at it look for a box of grid squares
HHC 1/75 mtrs Apr 2000- dec 2003
hang it, FIRE!!!!

"I feel sorry for anyone who is not an alcoholic---How would you like to wake up every moring & know that is the best you will feel all day?" W.C. Fields

1st Ranger Bn...We may not go down in history but we will go down on your sister
Grumble and Grunt
Ranger

Post by Grumble and Grunt »

Would those be next to a tall cool glass of shut the fuck up?
RS Class 06-06
SupplyRanger
Ranger

Post by SupplyRanger »

G&G,
I did some research on GSA Advantage for you (https://www.gsaadvantage.gov). If you guys haven't already gotten what your looking for heres a couple choices. If you get a minute or your supply guy does, have him check this out for your and see if this will work for you.

Product: LIFE OXYGEN HARD PACK
NSN/Mfr Part #: LIFE 612
Vendor Part #: 9026
Mfr: LIFE OXYGEN
Desc: Life Oxygen Hard Pack Easy-to-use emergency oxygen system capable of delivering 6 and 12 LPM ("NORM" and "HIGH") for high inspired oxygen concentrations. Wall mounted. Includes LIFE CPR Mask that fits adult and child with one-way valve and filter to prevent disease transmission. Five-year warranty. Hard pack.
https://www.gsaadvantage.gov/advgsa/adv ... r=LIFE+612

Product: LIFE OXYGEN SOFT PACK
NSN/Mfr Part #: LIFE-2-612
Vendor Part #: 9022
Mfr: LIFE OXYGEN
Desc: Life Oxygen Soft Pack Easy-to-use emergency oxygen system capable of delivering 6 and 12 LPM ("NORM" and "HIGH") for high inspired oxygen concentrations. Wall mounted. Includes LIFE CPR Mask that fits adult and child with one-way valve and filter to prevent disease transmission. Five-year warranty. Soft pack.
https://www.gsaadvantage.gov/advgsa/adv ... LIFE-2-612

If this doesn't work for you shoot me a PM with a good email address to get in touch with you and I'll work on finding you a vendor that can sell you what your looking for.
One question for you is does it have to have an NSN? I ask because if not, I'm sure you can get a contract started to procure the item you want through the proper S4 channels and Contracting office in your AOR. Just let me know if I can be any more assistance.
Ranger School CL# 04-05
Rangerguru
Ranger

Post by Rangerguru »

You are the greatest supply guy ever. It only took you 10 months to find that info, most supply guys would have taken at least a year and a half. :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P
Ranger Class 3/96
25th ID 93-96
10th Motown 96-99
C Co. 4th RTB 99-04
Gubment Contractor OCONUS 07-present

Gun Safety Tip #6. When unholstering your weapon it's customary to say "Excuse me while I whip this out "
SupplyRanger
Ranger

Post by SupplyRanger »

Rangerguru wrote:You are the greatest supply guy ever. It only took you 10 months to find that info, most supply guys would have taken at least a year and a half. :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P
:lol: :lol: :lol: Hey I just saw this post :roll: . Had he PM'd me I'd put for some real effort in helping him. I saw the Subject as Spare Air and I figured it was one of those jokes we always make so I never paid much attention to it. Finally last night I clicked on it and saw it was a real request. I'm probably too late anyways.
Ranger School CL# 04-05

Return to “Personal Gear”