training before i ship

Basic & AIT
firstblood
Embryo

training before i ship

Post by firstblood »

i ship out for osut on feb 08th, im on my way to airborn ranger, im crazy excited.. any pre-basic training anyone can offer me to get me in top physical shape before i go would be very helpful.
Looon
Ranger

Post by Looon »

DEPs POST!!!
B Co 3/75
1989-1990
Just Cause Airlando Commando
Oto-Man
Ranger

Post by Oto-Man »

One of you fuckers better save Rambo here...Luna's lookin' for lunch and gonna eat him up with that Jesse Ventura, Ol' Painless airsoft gun if ya'll don't hep him out quick....

Hey Mike,
Back in the day (last year) I bet CDWDirect woulda had a PM out to this guy before you hit "Submit"...

Guess that's why HE made it to Batt...

DEP's???????
B Co 2/75 (WEBCO)
1988-1990
RS Class 1-90
firstblood
Embryo

Post by firstblood »

DEPs POST!!!
that was the next available slot, so i could have BAT and RIP
Oto-Man
Ranger

Post by Oto-Man »

Prepare the weapon.....
B Co 2/75 (WEBCO)
1988-1990
RS Class 1-90
SunDevilWrestler
Ranger

Re: training before i ship

Post by SunDevilWrestler »

firstblood wrote:i ship out for osut on feb 08th, im on my way to airborn ranger, im crazy excited.. any pre-basic training anyone can offer me to get me in top physical shape before i go would be very helpful.

Guess what "dude"? I'm "crazy excited" too.....for RANGER SCHOOL! :twisted:

You want advice.....PT your fucken ass, everyday. Don't fucken quit, don't fucken make excuses. Learn everything and live the fucken Creed.

Oh yeah, one more thing......learn how to spell fucktard...its Airborne Ranger dick. :roll:
Stay Hard, Crush the Weak.

Whatever It Takes
Never Quit. Never Give In. Never Back Down.
firstblood
Embryo

Re: training before i ship

Post by firstblood »

SunDevilWrestler wrote:
firstblood wrote:i ship out for osut on feb 08th, im on my way to airborn ranger, im crazy excited.. any pre-basic training anyone can offer me to get me in top physical shape before i go would be very helpful.

Guess what "dude"? I'm "crazy excited" too.....for RANGER SCHOOL! :twisted:

You want advice.....PT your fucken ass, everyday. Don't fucken quit, don't fucken make excuses. Learn everything and live the fucken Creed.

Oh yeah, one more thing......learn how to spell fucktard...its Airborne Ranger dick. :roll:

Oops, i forgot an "e" thanks though, I'm ready for it. can't wait.
RTO
BANNED

Post by RTO »

WoW! DEPs!!!!! RIP is going to hit this guy like a freight train if he doesn't get help!
firstblood
Embryo

Post by firstblood »

RTO wrote:WoW! DEPs!!!!! RIP is going to hit this guy like a freight train if he doesn't get help!
I hear all this crap about DEP's(which I've explained the situation) and shit about hitting me like a frieght train. If you want me to fail then keep talking like that and keep trying to bring me down, if you want me to give it my all, try my hardest and become a ranger, then why not give advice to which I could use for my benifit to help me in OSUT and BAT and finally in RIP...

Just a thought.
RTO
BANNED

Post by RTO »

Shit+Fan=Firstblood
Looon
Ranger

Post by Looon »

Listen high speed, you need to check that attitude right now. Stop posting and read the rules of the site.

All of you questions have been answered. Use the search feature at the top of your screen.

Read..........
B Co 3/75
1989-1990
Just Cause Airlando Commando
CatFish Driver
Ranger

Post by CatFish Driver »

Here's a thought fuckstain--we don't come into your house and take a fat steamin' log on your living room floor, I suggest you don't do the same here.

If you read and used the 'Search' feature of this website a little more and posted a little less, you would more than likely find the answers to all your questions.

Respect will be given when respect is shown. You are in for a rude awakening if you enter the Army with your current attitude.
Ranger School Class 08-02

"Extremism in the pursuit of liberty is no vice, moderation in the pursuit of justice is no virtue."
--Senator Barry Goldwater
Ranger Bill
Ranger

Post by Ranger Bill »

Three things: First, congratulations for enlisting for the opportunity to become an Army Ranger. Second, I realize you are all excited, but calm down. Read all the announcements and stickies in the forums before you post. I am certain that virtually all of your questions have been asked and answered here many times. Third, This is the place to get help, but you are expected to follow the site rules. Good luck to you.
WE NEED MORE RANGERS!

http://www.75thrra.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Mentor to Pellet2007, ChaoticGood & RFS1307

Ranger School Class 3-69

7th Special Forces Group
K Company (Ranger) 75th Infantry (Airborne)
4th Infantry Division
82d Airborne Division
12th Special Forces Group
Monsoon
Ranger

Post by Monsoon »

PM sent.
HHC 3/75 MTR PLT '08-'11
SNOT '11-'13
A 3/20th SFG(A) '13-'16
RS 03-09

Mentored by BMF175