When do you ship

General Discussions for all members.

Moderator: Site Admin

Glock

When do you ship

Post by Glock »

I ship out in late March for Ft. Sill, Ok. 13F option 40. What about you guys?
Matt117

Post by Matt117 »

I ship on the 20th of this month. Ft. Benning:11x Airborne, Option 40. :twisted:
Glock

Post by Glock »

I'm jealous !!!! I wanna leave now!!!! I guess I will just have to PT the time away. 8)
Sal

Post by Sal »

I ship the 30th
Glock

Post by Glock »

Sal, what MOS did you get ?
Matt117

Post by Matt117 »

Glock, originally when I enlisted in Aug. I was pissed because I had to wait so long. I thougt I was in good shape then; I swam a mile everyother day, and on the off days I lifted weights and ran along with push ups and sit ups everyday obviously. When I found out that I couldn't ship until this month I took that negative and turned it into a positive and intesified my workout even more. It gave me time to prepare even more. lol, The shape I am in now is probably 50 times better than it was in August. Like you said in one of your other posts, PT untill you can pt no more, lol. Just look at your situation from the stand point that it will give you more time to tourture your body, lol 8)
Sal

Post by Sal »

I got 11x, option 40
wannuhbe

Post by wannuhbe »

man i still got 2 1/2 years in high school...
Glock

Post by Glock »

Matt, I've been making the best of my time PTing. I can already max out on the APFT test.
Matt117

Post by Matt117 »

Same here dude, I can't wait! :)
Cicisbeo

Post by Cicisbeo »

Matt, I leave on the 28th for Ft. Benning with an 11x contract also. I think Sal, you, and I might all run into each other in reception.

Mike
Glock

Post by Glock »

You bastards.... wait for me :cry:
Deadmeat

Post by Deadmeat »

Not till Septmeber 16 for me
Matt117

Post by Matt117 »

Cicisbeo wrote:Matt, I leave on the 28th for Ft. Benning with an 11x contract also. I think Sal, you, and I might all run into each other in reception.

Mike
Just go to Ft. Benning's website, click on gradutation dates and match your start date to the class. that will tell you if you two are in the same class. Hell, I may even be in your class, lol I am probably in the class right before you though.
Deadmeat

Post by Deadmeat »

Didn't think 13f was a Ranger mos, was wrong. Best of luck to you Glock and everyone else shipping out soon. btw i'm a 11x

Return to “The Mosh Pit”