AFTS Tactical Operator's Vest

Racks, Helmets, Cold Weather Gear
BadMuther
BANNED

Post by BadMuther »

Sweet! Similiar in operation to a Paraclete RAV.

Where's your long gun mag pouches fool?

Does this mean I can buy your old one? :lol:
Spartan

Post by Spartan »

Mag Pouches. Doh! That's what I was thinking. Funny how you showed us all your shoulder protection, but not your knee pads. Are you embarrassed about wearing kneepads?
BRanger91
Ranger

Post by BRanger91 »

Man that looks like a nice set-up. I need to get an interecptor in Med here soon. Anyone got a line on on?
C co 3/75 91-93 'The Rock'
OIF 04-05
BadMuther
BANNED

Post by BadMuther »

Spartan wrote:Mag Pouches. Doh! That's what I was thinking. Funny how you showed us all your shoulder protection, but not your knee pads. Are you embarrassed about wearing kneepads?
Well Spartan, he spends more time getting a train pulled on him then being on his knees...that many guys can make your shoulders sore without protection!!!

Sloth, check out tactical tailor for some more pouches....

http://www.tacticaltailor.com/catalog/pockets.htm

I also like the RACK pouches by SDS.....

Branger91-You can't get an interceptor issued? Try Tilliscum, you might get lucky...most the time it's a rip though....EBAY has some awesome prices too...the main benefit of the interceptor is the SAPI plates, so makes sure you get those........

I believe SDS and for sure US Cav have new Interceptors, but they are ASS expensive....
BadMuther
BANNED

Post by BadMuther »

Sloth, check your PM's foo....

Who makes the pouches? Same folks as the vest? Not to bag on your pouches, but they look a little generic and floppy.

Seriously, check out tactical tailor. He makes good shit.
Psywar1-0

Post by Psywar1-0 »

Thats fucking Hot(in my best Paris Hilton Voice)

Im working in Aviation at present, and that kicks an Airsave with ground guy pockets ass anyday.

Gotta have one, any clue if they are going to sell just the vest, sans pockets and plates?

Return to “Personal Gear”