RIP and SFAS

Eight weeks of smoke, training & evaluation.
RTO
BANNED

Post by RTO »

What sort of criteria? There are several EXCELLENT threads about RIP on this site, one from a recent graduate who explains what happens at RIP, almost minute to minute. From the time you wake up at 0dark:30 till the time you go to bed at night EVERY DAY of training.

Have you read this thread? What more could you possibly want/need to know about RIP?

When you are done reading THAT thread, I'd like you to use your own initiative and go out to another website and find out about SFAS on your own and come back and write me a 250 word report on the differences you found between RIP & SFAS.

Waiting..................
RangerX
Ranger

Post by RangerX »

Let's see....

A color blind hump back who is concerned about the differences between SFAS and RIP.

:roll:

C Co 3/75 88-90 (Just Cause)
124 MI(LRSD) 90-91 (Desert Storm)

Repeal the 16th, enforce the 10th.

ΜΩΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

"I come in peace. I didn't bring artillery. But I'm pleading with you, with tears in my eyes: If you fuck with me, I'll kill you all." Gen. James Mattis

Panem Et Circenses

My safe space
The Holmchicken
Ranger

Post by The Holmchicken »

Hey man, just try searching more and posting less. Your welcome here will be a bit warmer.
2/75 97-00

It's not that I'm lazy........it's that I don't care

75th RRA
Bugsy
Ranger

Post by Bugsy »

Thalaskir wrote:Hello, my name is Devin and I aspire to the Special Forces. I am currently a high school junior, but do not intend to enlist prior to finishing college.
5 POSTS AND YOU STILL HAVEN'T OBTAINED A AVATAR!?! WTF!?! :evil:

1. Try completing the basic SOP's of this site.

2. THEN utilize the search button of this site.

3. STFU until you've mastered number 1 and 2.

Then come back after you've completed your 1st stated objective and tell us what you've learned and what you aspire to do. Until then don't waste our time.
1984 - 1985 5th Inf Div
1985 - 1986 75th Inf Ranger Regt
1986 - 1988 3/12 SFG (ABN)

The strength of the pack is the Wolf... and the strength of the Wolf is the pack... :twisted:
Disinfertention
Ranger/Admin

Post by Disinfertention »

Gosh... you sure are mean Bugsy!

Come sit by my open tourch fire... the Pathfinder badge will not only warm your body, but your heart and soul as well!
USASOC 2015-2023
HHC 2/75 2012-2015
HHC & Cco 1/75 2010-2012
OCS Cadre 2007-2010
Cco 3/75 2003-2007
Ranger School 09-04
KW Driver
Ranger/Moderator

Post by KW Driver »

wow.

you know what we knew? don't fucking quit. that's how much info we had when we went into RIP.

it's gunna suck, and don't fucking quit. it's all you need. worked fine for plenty of us.

and it's applicable to SFAS.
A Co & HHC 3/75 '93-'98.
RS 10-94.

200 meters of green shit next to a river in the desert does not qualify as a "Crescent of Fertility" -me

"The meek shall inherit the earth, one meter wide and two meters long" -Lazarus Long
Invictus
Ranger

Post by Invictus »

wow.

you know what we knew? don't fucking quit. that's how much info we had when we went into RIP.

it's gunna suck, and don't fucking quit. it's all you need.
Damn, ain't that the truth. You can learn all you want to about RIP, and there is plenty here to learn...but it all comes down to what Ranger KW Driver says here.

And NO ONE can teach you that. It's not exactly a new concept, as you can see from my sig line.

Return to “About RASP”