Introduction

This Archive will be used for Future Soldiers and Civilian Introductions 6 months old and older

Moderator: Site Admin

KW Driver
Ranger/Moderator

Post by KW Driver »

I think they about covered it Flounder.
A Co & HHC 3/75 '93-'98.
RS 10-94.

200 meters of green shit next to a river in the desert does not qualify as a "Crescent of Fertility" -me

"The meek shall inherit the earth, one meter wide and two meters long" -Lazarus Long
Fishboy
Ranger

Post by Fishboy »

Please,
if the "airsoft" thing gets to you that bad, you can request the site to lay off of the crappy comments.

All you have to do is PM "rgrpuck" and let him know your side of things.
He can fix it if he deems so.

and

Welcome!
WHEN IN DOUBT, SHOOT IT OUT!
Never let your fears stand in the way of your dreams.

RS 4-92
cams
Ranger/Moderator

Post by cams »

I know a lot of people here are expecting something more from me, but I just can't do it.
Hmmmm ......interesting. 8)

That's all I've got........

Quitter!! :lol:
2/75 HHC C/E 89-92
Rio Hato/AO Diaz CCT/Commo

"It is a heavy thing, to see a Father so strong in life, unable to rise."

"A great civilization is not conquered from without
until it has destroyed itself from within." -W. Durant
AbnRgr289
Rest In Peace Ranger

Post by AbnRgr289 »

Wino, that was very nice of you! :shock:
"It's not for us to reason why, it's just for us to Do or Die!"

"S.A.F.R.A.!"

Bco 1/263rd Armor SCARNG. 11/84-7/87
Aco 3/75 Rgr Regt. 1/88-2/90 (Op-JC)
HHC 2/18 197 Inf Bde/3rd Bde 24th ID. 2/90-5/92 (Op-DS/DS)
HHC 4th RTB 5/92-12/95
Rgr class 1&2-89

Post by guest »

I just want to say something on behalf of us "airsoft fags":

Would you call retired Army Ranger Colonel Danny McKnight, who survived the BlackHawk Down incident, retired Army Ranger Master Sergeant Max Mullen, co-author of the US Army Ranger hand-to-hand combat manual, "airsoft fags"? Do you realize that by dissing airsofters, you are also dissing two of your fellow US Army Rangers who not only play airsoft, but organize America's largest airsoft event, Operation Irene?
RTO
BANNED

Post by RTO »

guest wrote:I just want to say something on behalf of us "airsoft fags":

Would you call retired Army Ranger Colonel Danny McKnight, who survived the BlackHawk Down incident, retired Army Ranger Master Sergeant Max Mullen, co-author of the US Army Ranger hand-to-hand combat manual, "airsoft fags"? Do you realize that by dissing airsofters, you are also dissing two of your fellow US Army Rangers who not only play airsoft, but organize America's largest airsoft event, Operation Irene?
Yes, I would. You can tell them I said that. Now, go away or post a proper introduction in the intro section as per site SOP.
Looon
Ranger

Post by Looon »

RTO wrote:
guest wrote:I just want to say something on behalf of us "airsoft fags":

Yes, I would. You can tell them I said that. Now, go away or post a proper introduction in the intro section as per site SOP.
X2, because we can, and they wouldn't get there feelings hurt. They would know to expect it from one of, if not all of us.
B Co 3/75
1989-1990
Just Cause Airlando Commando
Paladin
BANNED

Post by Paladin »

guest wrote:I just want to say something on behalf of us "airsoft fags":Would you call retired Army Ranger Colonel Danny McKnight, who survived the BlackHawk Down incident, retired Army Ranger Master Sergeant Max Mullen, co-author of the US Army Ranger hand-to-hand combat manual, "airsoft fags"? Do you realize that by dissing airsofters, you are also dissing two of your fellow US Army Rangers who not only play airsoft, but organize America's largest airsoft event, Operation Irene?
We play Airhard here "guest" If you dont like it go lick your momma's tit and see if you can "get some". Get off of our screen until you make a proper post and read all of the FAQ"s and Stickeys. Then come back with a proper attitude and we will see about answering any questions that you might have. Comprende?
Nomad
Ranger

Post by Nomad »

Hey, check this out:

1. Don't send me any more emails about why airsoft is cool.
2. Airsoft is something I could give less of a fat rat's ass about
3. Every jackass who has posted something about Airsoft has been banned to date.

Make my day.
cams
Ranger/Moderator

Post by cams »

Guess that answers your question, 'eh? Fag.
2/75 HHC C/E 89-92
Rio Hato/AO Diaz CCT/Commo

"It is a heavy thing, to see a Father so strong in life, unable to rise."

"A great civilization is not conquered from without
until it has destroyed itself from within." -W. Durant
Fishboy
Ranger

Post by Fishboy »

cams wrote:Guess that answers your question, 'eh? Fag.
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
WHEN IN DOUBT, SHOOT IT OUT!
Never let your fears stand in the way of your dreams.

RS 4-92
Soul Snatcher
Ranger

Post by Soul Snatcher »

Man, 16 years old and you already know you want to make a career out of the military. I'm 25 and becoming an officer and still don't know if I'll finish out my 20.

I hate to bust your bubble kid but, lets get some facts straight.
-Chuck Norris will not be your Platoon Sgt. When you get in the Army.
- Your fists will not be considered a deadly weapon when you get into a bar brawl
- You won't be able to throw hand grenades 100 yards through a 3 story window.
- You won't be called up in Ranger training to do top secret missions for the president.
What am I forgetting...

-Oh yeah, you won't be saving Private fucking Ryan either.

You can't know what you want by reading books or watching movies kids, get there, then act like you know what you want.

Your going to be part of a well-oiled machine, and right now you aren't even a metal washer. If you want to be a Ranger, you better be willing to pay the price and make the sacrafice. Keep you dreams to yourself and smile back on them when they have been reached.

And start shooting guns that go BOOM!
Aco. 1/75 2nd plt.
10-00
Getting hosed down by the local Police.

"I use to be in charge of million dollar equipment, now I can't get a job at the car wash!"

Return to “Introduction Archive”