Ranger dad requests support

Experiences of those who wear/wore the scroll.
Bushwack
US Army Veteran - Ranger Parent

Ranger dad requests support

Post by Bushwack »

I don't post very much, but I need some help. Today at work some fuck tard noticed the picture I have of my son shortly after he graduated RIP. The mother fucker asked how my son got bullshitted into being a Ranger. (I just said goodbye to him the other day as he left for another deployment.) Well since it is not legally acceptable to beat the cocksucker into pulp, I told him to just get the fuck out of my sight.

Any way, after some calm thought, I remembered a poem my first sergeant had in the orderly room. It started with, "War is a terrible thing, but not the worst of things...... and went on to say that people that have never served enjoy their freedom because of the exertions of better men than then themselves" or words to that effect. I don't know who the author was or remember the exact wording. I am hoping someone knows the exact words and author. I want to have the poem printed and framed to hang up at work. I feel that this would more than say how I feel and remind others that they owe a debt to our soldiers that can not be repaid and to respect the sacrifices of our warriors.

Thank you Rangers.
SP6/SSG, B 5/6 ADA 76-79; 95th Svc Co 80-82; 523 Maint. Co. 82-84
Proud of him and those like him.
Ranger Bill
Ranger

Post by Ranger Bill »

Rangers,

I have read the quote before and have searched on Google but failed to come up with it. Some of you more savvy studs, help this father out.
WE NEED MORE RANGERS!

http://www.75thrra.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Mentor to Pellet2007, ChaoticGood & RFS1307

Ranger School Class 3-69

7th Special Forces Group
K Company (Ranger) 75th Infantry (Airborne)
4th Infantry Division
82d Airborne Division
12th Special Forces Group
Spartan

Post by Spartan »

I think it would have been more satisfying to have closed the door to your office and then choked the oxygen out of the motherfucker until he turned a dark purple. But that's just me.
RRDTm3
Ranger

Post by RRDTm3 »

post shit heads work # or cell and we will give him a buzz.
A co 3/75
RRD
RIP/PRC
Ranger Instructor 4th RTB
H co LRS
WTC
MUTC
#8-91

http://www.myspace.com/forcedentryrocks" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

"I will never out rank stupid people"

Mentor to Myself
RRDTm3
Ranger

Post by RRDTm3 »

War is an ugly thing, but not the ugliest of things. The decayed and degraded state of moral and patriotic feeling which thinks that nothing is worth war is much worse. The person who has nothing for which he is willing to fight, nothing which is more important than his own personal safety, is a miserable creature, and has no chance of being free unless made or kept so by the exertions of better men than himself. - John Stuart Mill
A co 3/75
RRD
RIP/PRC
Ranger Instructor 4th RTB
H co LRS
WTC
MUTC
#8-91

http://www.myspace.com/forcedentryrocks" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

"I will never out rank stupid people"

Mentor to Myself
Bushwack

Post by Bushwack »

Spartan wrote:I think it would have been more satisfying to have closed the door to your office and then choked the oxygen out of the motherfucker until he turned a dark purple. But that's just me.
Ranger Spartan,
I agree with you 100%, but since my Ranger is making me a grandpa in December of this year I would like to see my grandchild in person as opposed to a picture sent to me in the slammer.
Spartan

Post by Spartan »

Bushwack wrote:
Spartan wrote:I think it would have been more satisfying to have closed the door to your office and then choked the oxygen out of the motherfucker until he turned a dark purple. But that's just me.
Ranger Spartan,
I agree with you 100%, but since my Ranger is making me a grandpa in December of this year I would like to see my grandchild in person as opposed to a picture sent to me in the slammer.
If the guy is a coworker and you see him regularly, you should wait until you get coms with a Ranger from this board who also lives in your area. Then, set up lunch with the guy and the Ranger, if hopefully there is one here who can be available, then all three of you go to lunch together. I'm sure he'd understand better that his comment was way out of line by the time it was over. He'd probably be feeling mightly small by then and would be kissing your ass on a regular basis.

What the fuck have his kids done? Nothing anywhere near as challenging I'll bet, that is if the motherfucker has suitable genetic material for procreating.
rgrpuck
Ranger/Moderator

Post by rgrpuck »

Bushwack wrote:
Ranger Spartan,

dont kill him ....just make him remember you ....forever
CSM RGRPUCK
CL 3-88

Operation Just Cause (Dec- Jan 89)
Operation Enduring Freedom (Jan-aug '03)
Operation Iraqi Freedom (Jan- July "04)
Operation Enduring Freedom (Jan 07- Jan 08 )
Operation Enduring Freedom (Aug 09- Jan 10 )
Bushwack

Post by Bushwack »

Ranger RRDTm3,

Thank you very much! I knew a Ranger would be able to help!

Rangers Lead The WAY!!!!!
Bushwack

Post by Bushwack »

Ranger Spartan,

Thank you for your heart felt thought. I don't need or want the fuckhead to kiss my ass. I just want him to wake up and thank God for young men who are willing to serve our county so his kids don't have to. (But to be honest, I'd like to kick his fucking no load ass!)
Horned Toad
Ranger

Post by Horned Toad »

RRDTm3 wrote:War is an ugly thing, but not the ugliest of things. The decayed and degraded state of moral and patriotic feeling which thinks that nothing is worth war is much worse. The person who has nothing for which he is willing to fight, nothing which is more important than his own personal safety, is a miserable creature, and has no chance of being free unless made or kept so by the exertions of better men than himself. - John Stuart Mill
your may not be able to run but your googlefu is strong :D
75th RGR RGT 91-94
RS 03-92
RTO
BANNED

Post by RTO »

Horned Toad wrote:
RRDTm3 wrote:War is an ugly thing, but not the ugliest of things. The decayed and degraded state of moral and patriotic feeling which thinks that nothing is worth war is much worse. The person who has nothing for which he is willing to fight, nothing which is more important than his own personal safety, is a miserable creature, and has no chance of being free unless made or kept so by the exertions of better men than himself. - John Stuart Mill
:lol: :lol: That should go under the definition of 'backhanded compliment' !!! :lol: :lol:
Fishboy
Ranger

Post by Fishboy »

Horned Toad wrote:
:shock:

:lol: :lol:
WHEN IN DOUBT, SHOOT IT OUT!
Never let your fears stand in the way of your dreams.

RS 4-92
Ranger175csar
Ranger

Post by Ranger175csar »

Fuck that retarded corky bitch. I'd like to know where that comment came from. Sounds to me like a little Ranger Envy from a wannabe. Wheres your AO?

And although bitch slapping this dick-turd would be nice, it isnt worth you getting in trouble..... However if your clever enough, you can always set the fucker up for failure, and get him fired somehow... then just smile and say.. RLTW when they walk him out....Make HIM pay....
Collins

1/75 HHC 94-96 S-4
RIP CLASS 7-94

Fuck em if they cant take a joke.....
HQMaggot
Inprocessing

Post by HQMaggot »

Well since it is not legally acceptable to beat the cocksucker into pulp, I told him to just get the fuck out of my sight.
You did the right thing. Cum stains like this one aren't worth the exertion of kicking the shit out of them. Besides, they usually end up solving themselves by doing something stupid. (like mouthing off to someone with less restraint then you)
HHC 1/75 6/81-12/82
Hq & Hq CMD Parachute Riggers HAAF 1/83-2/84
Co. F (RGR) 425 Inf. 5/84-6/85

Sloths move at the speed of congressional debate but with greater deliberation and less noise.
P.J. O'Rourke

Return to “75th Ranger Regiment Public Forum”