Finally @ Airborne

Ground Week, Tower Week, Jump Week.
BadMuther
BANNED

Re: made it....

Post by BadMuther »

NickyC. wrote:Haven't Graduated yet but we recieved our TAN BERETS today. Thursdays graduation and next week is marksmanship. Not sure what batt I'm headed to, I'll find that out tomarrow. Thanks for all the support so far everybody, especially the Rangers on this site. I'll write again in a couple days.

RLTW!
fucking A!

Congrats! keep up the good work!
Looon
Ranger

Post by Looon »

RIGHTTHEFUCKON!!!!!!!
B Co 3/75
1989-1990
Just Cause Airlando Commando
Spartan

Post by Spartan »

Congratulations!
Parabellum
Ranger

Post by Parabellum »

:?
"We spoke to them in the only language they understood - the machine gun."

HHC 1/75 Oct 98-Mar 99
B co 1/75 Mar 99-Apr 04
ROC RSTB RIP/PRC Cadre Apr 04-May 06
A co 1/75 May 06-Jul 08
HHC 1/75 Jul 08-Mar 09

RS 3-99
Looon
Ranger

Post by Looon »

h8train1/75 wrote::?
uh......oh! :shock:
B Co 3/75
1989-1990
rangercamaro
Ranger

Post by rangercamaro »

WTF???

That wasn't a request NickyC!! Sound off!!!

I was going to congratulate ya...
Bco 1/75 2nd plt Wpn Sqd 89-93
HHC 1/75 Bn Armorer 93-94 (after cookoff)
Steadfast
Rest In Peace Ranger

Post by Steadfast »

Well bust my britches, this is excellent good news for a change. Congratz NickyC. Fucken great! :lol:
RLTW
Steadfast

4/325 82d DIV 68-69
2nd Bde HHC (LRRP), 4 ID
K Co (Rgr), 75th Inf (Abn), 4 ID
69-70
I cooked with C- 4
hit_it
Paratrooper

Post by hit_it »

Congrats, Ranger.

or am i premature?

Ranger H8train1/75? did he make it? or did you kill him?
MSG Hit_it

@Bragg
Looon
Ranger

Post by Looon »

h8train1/75 wrote:I know who this little muther fucker is. Hey NickyC. why don't you tell my fellow comrades what happened Sunday night. :twisted:
I KNOW WHAT HAPPENED SUNDAY NIGHT!
B Co 3/75
1989-1990
NickyC.
Ranger

well....

Post by NickyC. »

Well on sunday night around 2145 I was racked out, soon to be awakened by some yelling out in the hall....turns out its RIP cadre(Ranger h8train) and he found someone with dip in the barraks. so he calls everyone out in the hallway. "Get in the Fucking hall RIP!" So I waste no time, run into the hall and almost into him. I stood at parade rest against the wall while he briefed us on what he had found. He gave us two choices. One, we could go about our business and drop the Rippie or two, and I quote, "Get smoked all fucking night". This briefing is while we are all in the front leaning rest by the way. So Ranger h8train took a vote, and we all thought the kid was pretty squared away so we took the beating, I say again, beating. He gave us two minutes to be in pt's and on the Basketball court. We rushed down there, got smoked for about 30 mins, by the rippie with dip calling cadence. Then we were instructed to get our rubber ducks. Thats when shit hit the fan, Flutter kicks with the rifle above your head, the iron chair for a good half hour, pushups of course, mountain climbers, rifle drills, and some other excersizes. this all went on for about 3 solid hours. and after this we woke up in about 3 hours for morning PT. All you Deppers should be very afraid if you plan on coming to RIP. anything else sergeant?
hit_it
Paratrooper

Post by hit_it »

:twisted:

reminds me of Green Platoon.
MSG Hit_it

@Bragg
Spartan

Re: well....

Post by Spartan »

NickyC. wrote:Well on sunday night around 2145 I was racked out, soon to be awakened by some yelling out in the hall....turns out its RIP cadre(Ranger h8train) and he found someone with dip in the barraks. so he calls everyone out in the hallway. "Get in the Fucking hall RIP!" So I waste no time, run into the hall and almost into him. I stood at parade rest against the wall while he briefed us on what he had found. He gave us two choices. One, we could go about our business and drop the Rippie or two, and I quote, "Get smoked all fucking night". This briefing is while we are all in the front leaning rest by the way. So Ranger h8train took a vote, and we all thought the kid was pretty squared away so we took the beating, I say again, beating. He gave us two minutes to be in pt's and on the Basketball court. We rushed down there, got smoked for about 30 mins, by the rippie with dip calling cadence. Then we were instructed to get our rubber ducks. Thats when shit hit the fan, Flutter kicks with the rifle above your head, the iron chair for a good half hour, pushups of course, mountain climbers, rifle drills, and some other excersizes. this all went on for about 3 solid hours. and after this we woke up in about 3 hours for morning PT. All you Deppers should be very afraid if you plan on coming to RIP. anything else sergeant?
Yep - that's the RIP I remember. An 3 week session learning the skills required to be a Ranger amidst constant and unpreictable smoke.

Return to “About Airborne School”