Pre-RIP workouts

Eight weeks of smoke, training & evaluation.
ChrisSelling

Pre-RIP workouts

Post by ChrisSelling »

hello Rangers, my name is Chris and I'm a freshman in high school. I want to be a Ranger when I graduate from high and college. So I was wondering, do you have a workouts that you can give me or advice, it would help alot.

thanks

Rangers Rule!!
Bugsy
Ranger

Re: Pre-RIP workouts

Post by Bugsy »

ChrisSelling wrote:hello Rangers, my name is Chris and I'm a freshman in high school. I want to be a Ranger when I graduate from high and college. So I was wondering, do you have a workouts that you can give me or advice, it would help alot.

thanks
Rangers Rule!!
Ask yourself something..................Just how many times do you think that question has been asked? :roll: :evil:

Then figure out how to use the search button and find the answers that exist for your question.

Then drop and knock out 50 pushups

and do the most important task of all................

1984 - 1985 5th Inf Div
1985 - 1986 75th Inf Ranger Regt
1986 - 1988 3/12 SFG (ABN)

The strength of the pack is the Wolf... and the strength of the Wolf is the pack... :twisted:
ChrisSelling

Post by ChrisSelling »

I'm a dumb ass Ranger Bugsy, sorry
KW Driver
Ranger/Moderator

Post by KW Driver »

stop posting. now. go read the rules again.
A Co & HHC 3/75 '93-'98.
RS 10-94.

200 meters of green shit next to a river in the desert does not qualify as a "Crescent of Fertility" -me

"The meek shall inherit the earth, one meter wide and two meters long" -Lazarus Long
SkyShark
US Army Vet (Airborne)

Post by SkyShark »

ChrisSelling wrote:hello Rangers, my name is Chris and I'm a freshman in high school. I want to be a Ranger when I graduate from high and college. So I was wondering, do you have a workouts that you can give me or advice, it would help alot.

thanks

Rangers Rule!!
You need to assume the front leaning search position.
It's all good.
KW Driver
Ranger/Moderator

Post by KW Driver »

SkyShark wrote:

thanks

Rangers Rule!!
You need to assume the front leaning search position.
I think we have this under control.
A Co & HHC 3/75 '93-'98.
RS 10-94.

200 meters of green shit next to a river in the desert does not qualify as a "Crescent of Fertility" -me

"The meek shall inherit the earth, one meter wide and two meters long" -Lazarus Long

Return to “About RASP”