SSG Strueker, Now Chaplian Capt Strueker?

Eight weeks of smoke, training & evaluation.
Saltbitch

Post by Saltbitch »

I was in the Infantry Museum on FT. Benning today, and lo and behold, there was the complete Class A uniform of SFC (now CPT) Strueker on a mannequin in a glass case. There was also a whole lot of memorabilia (poor choice of words) from MOG 3-4 OCT. It was sort of haunting.
Spartan

Post by Spartan »

Saltbitch wrote:I was in the Infantry Museum on FT. Benning today, and lo and behold, there was the complete Class A uniform of SFC (now CPT) Strueker on a mannequin in a glass case. There was also a whole lot of memorabilia (poor choice of words) from MOG 3-4 OCT. It was sort of haunting.
I think they call them 'artifacts'?
Saltbitch

Post by Saltbitch »

Spartan wrote:I think they call them 'artifacts'?
:oops:
Kelly-Belly
Tadpole

Post by Kelly-Belly »

HEY! I WENT TOO !!!
Kelly

This should be you...that they call Incredible...
Bravo57
Ranger

Post by Bravo57 »

DocDaigle... you cherry... Me and Struk are buds..... :lol: RIP instructor.... :lol: Just Hackin' on you Billy
B Co. FIST 3/75 Rgr Rgt.
1991-2000
RS 9-92
Task Force Ranger 1993

For those who fight for it, freedom has a flavor the protected will never know.
Parabellum
Ranger

Post by Parabellum »

Bravo57 wrote:DocDaigle... you cherry... Me and Struk are buds..... :lol: RIP instructor.... :lol: Just Hackin' on you Billy
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
"We spoke to them in the only language they understood - the machine gun."

HHC 1/75 Oct 98-Mar 99
B co 1/75 Mar 99-Apr 04
ROC RSTB RIP/PRC Cadre Apr 04-May 06
A co 1/75 May 06-Jul 08
HHC 1/75 Jul 08-Mar 09

RS 3-99
meikka3@175
Ranger

Post by meikka3@175 »

Hey Daigle, this is Botelho, if your the 1st bn. Doc Daigle, I have heard of you, and was probably in the same time as you. Sorry didn't look to see if anyone responded to this, and I just joined the site. I went through RIP in 97 and Streuker was the head of RIP. Basically maybe a class or two later he started on that road. In 2000 I got to be a RIP TAC (basically a cadre for one cycle) and the rumors about him were still circulating. Strueker took us on a non-standard 11 1/2 mile run in the rain, and then a swim test directly after, we lost like 20 people that day. He was ruthless but I don't know if you remember, the guy never cursed...which made his presence even more imposing. Anyway man, I know we didn't know each other that well, so just saying what's up.
Mike B.
1/75 sniper.
panzer275
Ranger

Marriage Counselling

Post by panzer275 »

Yeah, Chaplain Strueker gave me and my wife marriage counselling so we could get married by a Navy Chaplain back home. First thing he says in the sesion is, "have you two had sex yet?" I repied yes and he says, "good got to get that out of the way."
"the dude abides"

Class 03/03 (First Easy Class)
1st Plt Bco 2/75 The Mighty Sea Bass
10/SEP/01-17/JAN/05
95th (IT) 1/414 USAR E Co
18/JAN/05-Forever
Steadfast
Rest In Peace Ranger

Re: Marriage Counselling

Post by Steadfast »

panzer275 wrote:Yeah, Chaplain Strueker gave me and my wife marriage counselling so we could get married by a Navy Chaplain back home. First thing he says in the sesion is, "have you two had sex yet?" I repied yes and he says, "good got to get that out of the way."
Panzer, go post an introduction as is customary of all who post here. Now Ranger Dublo already asked you and you edited some mistake out of your post that Dublo picked up. So you know you have been told yet continue to post irregardless of request.

CLICK TO VIEW REQUEST BY DUBLO
RLTW
Steadfast

4/325 82d DIV 68-69
2nd Bde HHC (LRRP), 4 ID
K Co (Rgr), 75th Inf (Abn), 4 ID
69-70
I cooked with C- 4
Odiedog52
Tadpole

Post by Odiedog52 »

Hello Rangers,

I have been reading the RIP Forum from the oldest threads to the most recent, and this thread caught my eye, more specifically the name Captain Jeff Struecker.

I've been buying alot of books focusing on the Army and Rangers. Last night, I ordered "The Coveted Black and Gold: A Daily Journal Through the U.S. Army Ranger School" by JD Lock, but I also ordered "The Road to Unafraid" by Captain Jeff Struecker, pictured below.

As you are all one step ahead of me, I'm sure you have already heard about this, but for good measure I decided to post this up as it appears many of you know him.

Sorry for resurrecting a very old thread. If I wasted any of your time, I apologize.

Thank you.
Shipping to Benning 20060705
cdwdirect
Ranger

Post by cdwdirect »

He's the Bn Chaplain here at 2/75, actually.
2/75, COCKS

"I'd rather wake up in the middle of nowhere than in any city on earth." -Steve McQueen
AbnRgr289
Rest In Peace Ranger

Post by AbnRgr289 »

cdwdirect wrote:He's the Bn Chaplain here at 2/75, actually.
Tell Jeff to get down and do 52, +1 for Grits, +1 for Rgr class 2-89. :D

Tell him its from me, he might not smoke your ass so bad! :D
"It's not for us to reason why, it's just for us to Do or Die!"

"S.A.F.R.A.!"

Bco 1/263rd Armor SCARNG. 11/84-7/87
Aco 3/75 Rgr Regt. 1/88-2/90 (Op-JC)
HHC 2/18 197 Inf Bde/3rd Bde 24th ID. 2/90-5/92 (Op-DS/DS)
HHC 4th RTB 5/92-12/95
Rgr class 1&2-89
rgrking
Ranger

Post by rgrking »

he was my RIP Instructor as well in 95 and yes we called him the Anti-Christ. He really could bring the heat. Helped make good men out of a lot of guys though.
rgrking

RS2 1995 -1996

Then I heard the voice of the Lord saying, "Whom shall I send? And who will go for us?" And I said, "Here am I. Send me!" Isaiah 6:8

Return to “About RASP”