B co 1/75 Mar 99-Apr 04
ROC RSTB RIP/PRC Cadre Apr 04-May 06
A co 1/75 May 06-Jul 08
HHC 1/75 Jul 08-Mar 09

RS 3-99
Looon
Ranger

Post by Looon »

Oh yeah, he didn't clean up his shit, if you know what I mean. It all over the front of him. :lol:
B Co 3/75
1989-1990
Just Cause Airlando Commando
Vee
Ranger

Post by Vee »

RGR Luna wrote:That morning was squad pt. SSG Williams (cool fucker) could smell the booze. :shock: My roomate, Minotti, started to snicker :roll: , Oh shit. Sarn't Williams dropped him in formation. Minotti was trying his best, but it wasn't good enough. :twisted: Sarn't Williams kicked him in the fucking ribs and made him puke. :lol: That was when we all started laughing, including Minotti. :lol:
The guy who got kicked in the ribs and puked was laughing.....

My Dad was a paratrooper. I remember watching him get upset while the news showed clips during Vietnam. He raised me to be a soldier.

So what is a soldier? Is it a person who barely makes it through basic and then works in a kitchen for 2 years? Is it a person who shoots expert once a year for qualification, but couldn't tell you where their weapon is stored? Is it the person who puts more effort into getting out of a task than it would have to complete the task? Is it the person who whines and complains about going to the field for 3 days cuz they 'just went last year'?

Maybe these guys want to be nice. I don't.

That is the way I perceive the ENTIRE REST of the Army outside the Ranger Regiment. They are NOT soldiers.

The guy who got kicked in the ribs and puked was laughing. He wasn't crying. He wasn't whining. He wasn't threatening to 'tattletale' on the
NCO. He wasn't claiming that he was kicked for being black or hispanic or female. He knew he was being kicked because he showed up to formation drunk.

He was laughing.

That's a soldier.

Rangers are soldiers. Rangers are fighters. They will always exceed the standard. They will always fulfill their mission. They will always give 110%. They will always take responsibility for their actions. They will die to save one another without hesitation.

Most people in the army have not accomplished enough to be called soldiers and wear the uniform, let alone the Rangers' headgear.

Think my opinion sucks?

Too bad. Fuck You.
RSD 96-99
Looon
Ranger

Post by Looon »

Great piece, Ranger vrsca. 8)
B Co 3/75
1989-1990
Just Cause Airlando Commando
Parabellum
Ranger

Post by Parabellum »

a fuckin men
"We spoke to them in the only language they understood - the machine gun."

HHC 1/75 Oct 98-Mar 99
B co 1/75 Mar 99-Apr 04
ROC RSTB RIP/PRC Cadre Apr 04-May 06
A co 1/75 May 06-Jul 08
HHC 1/75 Jul 08-Mar 09

RS 3-99
Vee
Ranger

Post by Vee »

This whole deal still fucking eats me up.

When I was 5 I knew what the Black Beret was. By the time I was 8....I knew what Iwanted to be. All my life that was the symbol of the Ranger, the symbol of excellence.

The military is based on traditions. How did Shinsucki get that high up without understanding that?

Fletch? You wanna know how I feel?

I'm a civilian now. I outrank that fucktard. If I were to see him now, I'd TEAR HIS ONE_LEGGED ASS A NEW FUCKING HOLE!!!!

I FUCKING HATE HIM AND EVERYTHING HE EVER FUCKING DID. I WILL NEVER GET OVER IT OR FORGIVE HIM!

That clear enough for you?
RSD 96-99

Return to “Personal Gear”