Dumbass Joe and weapons safety (#2,374)

General Discussions for all members.

Moderator: Site Admin

blinc

Post by blinc »

Merry Christmas to everyone on ArmyRanger.com.

blinc

Post by blinc »

USMC Vet Borebrush,
Yes, I knew someone would probably call me out on that. We both 'cleared' the weapon ahead of time, no beer was involved (unfortunately), my finger was pointing at him, and my pants falling off is due to me losing 30 lbs while getting myself into a shape other than soft. I'll knock out a few for looking like a soup sandwich. Thank you for setting me straight. Oh, and merry Christmas.
Nomad
Ranger

Post by Nomad »

blinc wrote:USMC Vet Borebrush,
Yes, I knew someone would probably call me out on that. We both 'cleared' the weapon ahead of time, no beer was involved (unfortunately), my finger was pointing at him, and my pants falling off is due to me losing 30 lbs while getting myself into a shape other than soft. I'll knock out a few for looking like a soup sandwich. Thank you for setting me straight. Oh, and merry Christmas.
Yeah go ahead and knock out a "few"....you guys just don't get it. If you do that shit in the Army, you will get your ass handed. Why in the fuck are you so fat anyways?
blinc

Post by blinc »

Ranger Matador275,

I'm not a fatty anymore. The weight's gone. I was because of too much beering and zero running last semester. I understand that in the Army one doesn't fool around like that expecting to be around long.
cams
Ranger/Moderator

Post by cams »

You fucking drone!! Put the weapon down before you kill someone.
And as for your sig line, "you can't smoke a rock", YOU are a fucking rock, and you'd be smoked quicker than my ole' lady you little douchebag.
You can't smoke a rock huh? What do you think you're some kind of PT god ?? I'd fucking smoke your bags and I'm twice your age you little bitch.
2/75 HHC C/E 89-92
Rio Hato/AO Diaz CCT/Commo

"It is a heavy thing, to see a Father so strong in life, unable to rise."

"A great civilization is not conquered from without
until it has destroyed itself from within." -W. Durant
Nomad
Ranger

Post by Nomad »

blinc wrote:Ranger Matador275,

I'm not a fatty anymore. The weight's gone. I was because of too much beering and zero running last semester. I understand that in the Army one doesn't fool around like that expecting to be around long.
My statement did not require any sort of response. However, now that you have my un-divided attention, do some pectorial development.

When your brainhousing group removes itself from your rectum, I might actually take a liking to you. Until then STFU!
Nomad
Ranger

Post by Nomad »

cams wrote:You fucking drone!! Put the weapon down before you kill someone.....

Followed by....

You can't smoke a rock huh? What do you think you're some kind of PT god ?? I'd fucking smoke your bags and I'm twice your age you little bitch.
It is almost like we are twins Cams...I was thinking what you wrote....hmmm...could it be due to the fact that someone once bashed that lesson into our head when we were dumb fucking Privates? :roll:

Kid, you have a ton of shit to learn. No one wants to hear your sobstory and fix your fucking signature line. Since tis the season, Merry Christmas.
BadMuther
BANNED

Post by BadMuther »

Matador275 wrote:
Why in the fuck are you so fat anyways?
Bwawawwaaaa!!
Silverback
Ranger

Post by Silverback »

BadMuther wrote:
Matador275 wrote:
Why in the fuck are you so fat anyways?
Bwawawwaaaa!!
Like you never heard that one before :D
RC 2-87
3-75 84/85, 95/97
"thnks 4 pratn merku!"
blinc

Post by blinc »

Damn. I come home from Christmas and find my dumbass has earned it's own thread. I changed my sigline per Ranger Matador275. Anything else besides STFU? I learned my lesson, and I'm going back to my newt corner.
Nomad
Ranger

Post by Nomad »

Yeah, take the Tab part out and replace it with....

"I am a meathammer, locked , cocked and ready to be dropped."

Return to “The Mosh Pit”