Ranger Rank and Awards

Experiences of those who wear/wore the scroll.
Looon
Ranger

Post by Looon »

Besides, the more HARDWARE you have, the more you have to fuck with getting ready for that all important Rgt. inspection. :cry:
B Co 3/75
1989-1990
Just Cause Airlando Commando
Steadfast
Rest In Peace Ranger

Post by Steadfast »

edmcman wrote:I am definitely not going in just to say I'm a Ranger. They could give me a toga as my uniform and I could care less. :lol: I was just curious about the achievments of the Rangers that are on this site. 8)
If ya wanna be a warrior then go solo so you can concentrate on the mission ahead.
Hell yeah, I want to kick ass and be the best at it. :twisted:

eddie, I didn't join as my brothers have. I was drafted back in the old days before they invented VCR's (long time ago). In the old days most men drafted went into the infantry. I did. I went overseas and joined a unit as a volunteer. They needed men & I joined them. The unit I was in was combined into the 75th Ranger Infantry. I didn't join but didn't run either. I continued doing what I was and that was reconning. We took our jobs very seriously as doing missions became a life or death thing should we be discovered by the enemy. If you need some clarification on what I am saying, then please visit my units site. 4thdivrangers.com I was in the 2nd Brigade before we merged into the 75th Rangers. The main items I am proud having earned them both in training and in combat. I will omit some until my reunion in Washington State.

Parachutists Badge, CIB, my 4th I.D. patch with my 75th Inf scroll above my patch and my unoffical LRRP Tab (like Slowpoke) Above my patch but below my scroll. 8)
RLTW
Steadfast

4/325 82d DIV 68-69
2nd Bde HHC (LRRP), 4 ID
K Co (Rgr), 75th Inf (Abn), 4 ID
69-70
I cooked with C- 4
Horned Toad
Ranger

Post by Horned Toad »

Got out in mostly one piece
about 100 static line jumps
about 70 free fall
75th RGR RGT 91-94
RS 03-92
Recon Marine
Embryo

Post by Recon Marine »

Realize I wasn't in 75th, but nonetheless..
e-4 - Gold Wings, Ranger Tab (worn underneath the pocket flap), French Amphibious Commando badge (can't wear), Spanish jump wings (I don't know if I could wear those, never checked)... It's easier for Marines, less shit to shine!!
USMC 2d Recon Bn 94-98, Class 7-96

Return to “75th Ranger Regiment Public Forum”