SITREP

Basic & AIT
Bazooka Breath
Ranger

SITREP

Post by Bazooka Breath »

Hello to everyone, just started week 10 of OSUT....I'm on a three hour pass right now, and I have to be back in about 25 minutes so excuse me if I'm a little brief. Things have been an awesome experience down here! I'm actually in the same platoon as Ryan655, 2nd Plt. C Co. 1/329! We have the three best DS in my mind. I'm busy soaking up all the inf I can! I'm also a team leader no. I would like to thank all the Rangers for all the advise they have given me while I've been on ArmyRanger.com!!! I'll try to get back on a computer next weekend to give a more detailed SITREP!
-Thanks-
Bars
2nd plt., A co., 2nd/75th

"Eyes Open, Mouth Shut, Fucking Go For It, Never Quit, Ranger!!!!!!"
Earthpig
Ranger

Re: SITREP

Post by Earthpig »

Bazooka Breath wrote:Hello to everyone, just started week 10 of OSUT....I'm on a three hour pass right now, and I have to be back in about 25 minutes so excuse me if I'm a little brief. Things have been an awesome experience down here! I'm actually in the same platoon as Ryan655, 2nd Plt. C Co. 1/329! We have the three best DS in my mind. I'm busy soaking up all the inf I can! I'm also a team leader no. I would like to thank all the Rangers for all the advise they have given me while I've been on ArmyRanger.com!!! I'll try to get back on a computer next weekend to give a more detailed SITREP!
-Thanks-
Sounds like you're doing well, BB.Keep soaking it up and don't let thew TL slot go to your head....they come and go in OSUT. I'm glad you ended up in a good platoon. Stay focused and keep up the great work. I look forward to your next report.
RLTW
EP
Always remember: BROS BEFORE HOES.
Hoover
Ranger

Post by Hoover »

Good Luck BB, stay focused and drivin' on.
2/75 C Co. 81-84
Ranger Class 14-82
"Cry Havoc Let Slip The Dogs of War"
1st SPWAR Tng Bn (Abn) USAJFKSWCS 87'
RLTW !
Mentor to J.P. Deepwater
RIP Class 02-07
Ranger Class 09-07

Return to “About OSUT”