Intro...

This Archive will be used for Future Soldiers and Civilian Introductions 6 months old and older

Moderator: Site Admin

Ameri-Girl

Intro...

Post by Ameri-Girl »

It was requested from me to make an intro. I apologize for not doing so the first time. I just thought it would be kinda stupid because I've already posted on here before in the past and have visited this site for over a year. Plus, I am nobody special, nor do I really have anything interesting to say about myself. I'm not even on DEP, just another person currently interested in the Rangers, but I can't pursue that interest any further because I'm not even fully qualified for enlistment at this time. I must first finish getting my HS diploma, which may take another year. I was thinking about just getting my GED and 15 college credits, but that would take a year as well by the time I get it done, so I matters well just finish with my HS diploma program, because an actual HS diploma would look better than a GED anyways. If you would like anymore info from me, ask away.
Ameri-Girl

Post by Ameri-Girl »

I didn't think anyone would give a shit...lol.
Ameri-Girl

Post by Ameri-Girl »

btw, if I don't get banned, would it be possible for me to get a prettier lady for my avatar?
Ranger
Ranger/Admin

Post by Ranger »

americanboy wrote:btw, if I don't get banned, would it be possible for me to get a prettier lady for my avatar?
There you go.
DO NOT PM ME
Ameri-Girl

Post by Ameri-Girl »

Lol, that's fucked up. I'll take my last one back, please!
Ameri-Girl

Post by Ameri-Girl »

Well thank you so very much for the kind welcome, Ranger Desert Sloth. Sorry if I'm a potty mouth. I can easily refrain from being one if you wish. I thought my language was rather appropriate for these particular discussions and forum, if not, then once again I apologize. I am actually quite the gentlemen once you get to know me.

But seriously though, I don't even want to post on here anymore if I have to have such an ugly bitch. Can I at least get my old avatar back? She wasn't so bad.
Ameri-Girl

Post by Ameri-Girl »

...I can still read the advice and knowledge of Rangers without posting and looking at this crack whore avatar, as I have done for the past year, and which I am very grateful for having the opportunity of doing. It has certainly been both helpful and entertaining. Thank you.
Spartan

Post by Spartan »

What do you have to offer that would be of value to us that you should get a replacement to that avatar?

Take this as your cue to 'entertain' us. Tell us a funny story, not a joke, but something that happened to you.
Harris
Tadpole

Post by Harris »

americanboy wrote:But seriously though, I don't even want to post on here anymore if I have to have such an ugly bitch. .
I'd hit it...

If you can't do things because of a small amount of discomfort...rethink current career plan.
Slip away.
(Badmuther's Bitch)
being held hostage in sandhill...
hit_it
Paratrooper

Post by hit_it »

americanboy wrote:Well thank you so very much for the kind welcome, Ranger Desert Sloth. Sorry if I'm a potty mouth. I can easily refrain from being one if you wish. I thought my language was rather appropriate for these particular discussions and forum, if not, then once again I apologize. I am actually quite the gentlemen once you get to know me.

But seriously though, I don't even want to post on here anymore if I have to have such an ugly bitch. Can I at least get my old avatar back? She wasn't so bad.
now there's some good ol' fashion brown nosing in this post. :D

be a man, american girl.

OH, and the Rangers determine what you avatar is going to be.
MSG Hit_it

@Bragg
Steadfast
Rest In Peace Ranger

Post by Steadfast »

Originally quoted by americanboy:
Steadfast: I give respect to those I believe respect is due.
Next time you utter my name you will address me as Ranger Steadfast.

So. according to your piss poor image of life so far, you say you are either in the 10th of 11th grade.

When you reach drinking age, I dare you to walk in a bar where the Hells Angels are and start mouthing off like you did here.

Heck, I'd like to see you walk into bar where Ranger Bell is drinking or any of our other Rangers and tell him/them the shit you have been espousing here.

Shit ab, your existence will end on this earth. If you are lucky, you will merely go to the hospital with your ass handed to you.

To me you are but a little boy with momma and daddy away and the freedom to rant and use words to make yourself sound larger than you are. Sounds like a wind bag with nothing to back hisself up. Think little boy and grow up.

When you say you have a big dick in your pants, i don't want to know if you are gay. Yor dick may belong to someone else. That is more info than I need.
Last edited by Steadfast on January 5th, 2004, 8:26 am, edited 1 time in total.
RLTW
Steadfast

4/325 82d DIV 68-69
2nd Bde HHC (LRRP), 4 ID
K Co (Rgr), 75th Inf (Abn), 4 ID
69-70
I cooked with C- 4
hit_it
Paratrooper

Post by hit_it »

damn, i should have seen this one coming a mile a way. recruiting is making me soft.
MSG Hit_it

@Bragg

Return to “Introduction Archive”