Where do babies come from?

Military Humor. Laugh at me. Laugh at you. Laugh at them.

Moderator: Site Admin

Spartan

Where do babies come from?

Post by Spartan »

[url=mms://windowsmedia.dvlabs.com/adcritic/johnsmiths-babies.asf]Fresh Answers[/url] to the age-old question.
lazydiva
Tadpole

Post by lazydiva »

Speaking of which, Australia is suffering from a sperm shortage! They advertised in Canada for donors. If you pass the physical and are accepted, the clinic will fly you to Australia, put you up in a hotel and feed you for two weeks. Your only commitment is to donate every second day. I'm sure that this is a dream job for some of you. Kinda makes me wish I was born a guy. DAMNIT!
Well behaved women seldom make history.

"Is that a gun in your pocket, or are you just happy to see me?" - Mae West

DSOTYR and keeper of obscure erotic knowledge.
Spartan

Post by Spartan »

Are those 'hot shot' donations, or 'into tube/solution'? Also, do you have to abstain the whole two weeks, other than the donations? I mean are they calling this a vacation or what?
lazydiva
Tadpole

Post by lazydiva »

I don't know all the "ins and outs" of it, I only heard about it because a friend of mine is broke, but dying to travel so he signed up for a, ah, position. (Oh, how punny!!!) From what I gathered, you must abstain between donations.
Well behaved women seldom make history.

"Is that a gun in your pocket, or are you just happy to see me?" - Mae West

DSOTYR and keeper of obscure erotic knowledge.
Harris
Tadpole

Post by Harris »

Ok well that answers where Babies come from...but where do Rangers come from :shock:
Slip away.
(Badmuther's Bitch)
being held hostage in sandhill...
Saltbitch

Post by Saltbitch »

Any one of Dante's levels... :twisted:
Steadfast
Rest In Peace Ranger

Post by Steadfast »

Oh Boy? Yes, Dante's levels. I guess I want to be the "Good" Ranger :twisted: and kick the mofos ass all over the place. I want to remake his face so that his own mother would no longer recognize him. I want to make him lick the urinals and toilets clean with his tongue. Then hand the fucker over to the "Bad" Ranger.
RLTW
Steadfast

4/325 82d DIV 68-69
2nd Bde HHC (LRRP), 4 ID
K Co (Rgr), 75th Inf (Abn), 4 ID
69-70
I cooked with C- 4

Return to “Good Humor Popsicle Zone”