TIME IN THE 75TH

Experiences of those who wear/wore the scroll.
Cat

Post by Cat »

AmericanGIRL wrote:I'm still probably smarter than most of these college dumb fucks I see on here. I made an 84 on the ASVAB and 119 GT.
College dumb fucks huh. . . My GT score was 127.
Spartan

Post by Spartan »

AmericanGIRL wrote:I don't think.
We noticed. However, your mouth appears to work overtime.

130. 8)
Ameri-Girl

Post by Ameri-Girl »

Cat- I certainly wasn't referring to you. I said 'most', and which was more directed to the wannabes who come on here and ask stupid questions and shit.

Weidert- I don't have any flaws. Your ignorance is an obvious one though. Stop thinking you know anything about me and stfu. :)
Harris
Tadpole

Post by Harris »

Americangirl, for somebody without flaws you sure have many inadequacies.
Slip away.
(Badmuther's Bitch)
being held hostage in sandhill...
Cat

Post by Cat »

Ameri-Girl or whatever your name is, you know the good thing about this site is that it doesn’t make anybody into anything. When you come on here your character shows. If you’re a slacker, hothead, asshole, fuckup, or squared away DEP - the forums will bring out what is naturally there. Take a step back and figure out how you have created the situation you’re in. Then fix it.
Ameri-Girl

Post by Ameri-Girl »

Cat- I knew what I was getting myself into and in a way I was letting it escalate and have fun with it. :) It was not my plan or intention when I first registered though and I never meant to cause any disrespect to you or any other veterans, so if I did, I apologize. I have a tremendous amount of respect for all servicemen and they are the people I look up to.
Cat

Post by Cat »

Ameri-Girl wrote:Cat- I knew what I was getting myself into and in a way I was letting it escalate and have fun with it. :) It was not my plan or intention when I first registered though and I never meant to cause any disrespect to you or any other veterans, so if I did, I apologize. I have a tremendous amount of respect for all servicemen and they are the people I look up to.
What the Rangers of the site have been trying to tell you, in their own way, is that you have to pay your dues to talk shit. You have disrespected the DEPs from the start, granted it is worse to talk crap to the Rangers of the site. But what you fail to realize is that when you disrespect the DEPs you inturn disrespect the Rangers that operate and visit the site. When you came on here talking shit to the DEPs you took the role of a BTDT without ever having earned anything.
Spartan

Post by Spartan »

The only thing he's earned is everyone's disrespect.
Looon
Ranger

AMERIGIRL

Post by Looon »

CANT WE ALL JUST GET ALONG? :shock:

AMERIGIRL THINKABOUT WHO YOU ARE TALKING TO, BEFORE YOU OPEN YOUR FUCKING HOLE!!!!!!!
B Co 3/75
1989-1990
Just Cause Airlando Commando
Spartan

Post by Spartan »

AmeriGirl is not around anymore.
Looon
Ranger

AMERIGIRL

Post by Looon »

THANKS SPARTAN,

THAT WAS QUICK. GOOD.

FOR ALL OF THE VISITORS, DEPS, AND SO FORTH, PLEASE RESPECT WHO YOU ARE ADDRESSING ON THIS FORUM.

THOSE OF US WHO HAVE SERVED, SHOW EACHOTHER RESPECT, YOU CAN TOO.
B Co 3/75
1989-1990
Just Cause Airlando Commando
DocDaigle

College Classes

Post by DocDaigle »

Getting college classes completed in Batallion is not the easiest thing in the world. It is possible, but it is difficult to handle your class load. Cyber-ed courses are good to do, but you still have to fulfill your academic requirements within the university's specs. It can be done but not easily.

Doc Daigle

Return to “75th Ranger Regiment Public Forum”