You think girls could make it through?

Three phases and 62 days of hell. This section named in honor of MAJ John Whyte who was taken from us on 04/17/05.
Nomad
Ranger

Post by Nomad »

Hell, if SEAL's are allowed to go why shouldn't girls be allowed to? :evil:
Grumble and Grunt
Ranger

Post by Grumble and Grunt »

On behalf of 2nd LTs everywhere Ranger Creeping Death, don't call this kid a 2nd LT, even he doesn't deserve to be insulted like that! :lol: That's just mean!

At our BC's house I was talking with a LTC. He is convinced that we will see the day when females go to Hooah High. Chavunism aside, I am fucking appalled at this prospect. Females drop physical standards. I know a certain one who is a stud and she can score over 270 on the male PT scale for 22-27 yr olds. Ruckmarching still breaks her off as that ruck fucks with her hips. This is a ruck no more than 50lbs mind you. Imagine a real ruck with real combat equipment. I see standards dropping like panties at prom.

When I want a mixed gender enviornment to work in I will take my future platoon to a titty bar for our AAR's. Maybe then I can have someone to pull security on my wallet when I am fucked up and thinking this one really wants to fuck me...
RS Class 06-06
Breeze Sack
Ranger

Post by Breeze Sack »

Kilted Heathen wrote:Holy cow?

We don't fucking tolerate language like that.
:D :D :D
Bye,bye scottf
"Energetically will I meet the enemies of my country..."

RLTW

GLORYBOYS!!!
Aco 3/75 Rgr Rgt 1st Plt Wpns 00/02
Chiron
Ranger

Post by Chiron »

Matador275 wrote:Hell, if SEAL's are allowed to go why shouldn't girls be allowed to? :evil:
:lol:
RS Class 5-82
French Commando 11-83
LRSLC Class 5-87
U.S. Army 1980-1984 and 1987-1990
---------
“Never tell people how to do things. Tell them what to do and they will surprise you with their ingenuity.”
George S. Patton
3/75mom
Tadpole

Post by 3/75mom »

All kidding aside guys. Standards are for regular people.
Do you think Cory Everson would make it? Or any other highly conditioned female "fitness" persona?
They aren't classified as bodybuilders now, that would be the juiced up he/she's.
Guys standards. Not Female.
Not saying females should be Rangers. Do you think a certain class of females can do it? The average female can't.
I've seen the army female standards. They are frightening. The female Leo standards were a joke to me. I think there should be one standard, period. Either you've been an athlete all your life or go home. This is life and death. If you can't pull a 250-300lb guy out of a house by yourself go home.
Personally, I liked this question. For one. There was/are a lot of waifs on the PD. I saw guys that couldn't do one fucking pushup the first day, WTF?
I did 70 in 1 minute, first day. Male regulation, good form.The Sgt was flabbergasted. Hell, I had been a competitive athlete since I was nine. I tied with a military guy for 2nd place PT on the male charts. The are the same as your army charts. I was ashamed of the women that were on their knees doing modified pushups, WTF is that? If you can't hang with the big dogs get off the porch. Why in the world would you go into a career where you don't put the effort /don't prepare don't care enough to keep yourself conditoned to protect your own life and your buddies? I don't get it. Am I just an aberration? My mom says I am. I had the Cory Everson thing going on not the trannny look. Ok, you're probably saying she's full of shit. I can dig some old yearly fit crap up that states the bf su pu numbers.I hate ignorant people that put others in jeopardy. Ok, I'm off, my soapbox bitcing about irresonsible people. I know you don't want to hear this crap. I don't want to wear your tab.
I love you guys! RLTW! FOR ALL YOU DO/AND HAVE DONE, COLD BREWS ON CENTRAL EASTCOAST! W/MARYLAND STEAMED CRABS, CORN ON COB, COSLAW AND FRENCHFRIES W/OLDBAY! Now, we just to keep from waking the dead, lol! Hooaah! Damn, I can't wait for summer! God that sounds good. Old Bay on everything! Oh, and of course beer!
Nomad
Ranger

Post by Nomad »

Might want to stay off of the amphetamines...
RRDTm3
Ranger

Re: You think girls could make it through?

Post by RRDTm3 »

bored bump
A co 3/75
RRD
RIP/PRC
Ranger Instructor 4th RTB
H co LRS
WTC
MUTC
#8-91

http://www.myspace.com/forcedentryrocks" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

"I will never out rank stupid people"

Mentor to Myself
panthersix
Ranger

Re:

Post by panthersix »

3/75mom wrote:All kidding aside guys. Standards are for regular people.
Do you think Cory Everson would make it? Or any other highly conditioned female "fitness" persona?
They aren't classified as bodybuilders now, that would be the juiced up he/she's.
Guys standards. Not Female.
Not saying females should be Rangers. Do you think a certain class of females can do it? The average female can't.
I've seen the army female standards. They are frightening. The female Leo standards were a joke to me. I think there should be one standard, period. Either you've been an athlete all your life or go home. This is life and death. If you can't pull a 250-300lb guy out of a house by yourself go home.
Personally, I liked this question. For one. There was/are a lot of waifs on the PD. I saw guys that couldn't do one fucking pushup the first day, WTF?
I did 70 in 1 minute, first day. Male regulation, good form.The Sgt was flabbergasted. Hell, I had been a competitive athlete since I was nine. I tied with a military guy for 2nd place PT on the male charts. The are the same as your army charts. I was ashamed of the women that were on their knees doing modified pushups, WTF is that? If you can't hang with the big dogs get off the porch. Why in the world would you go into a career where you don't put the effort /don't prepare don't care enough to keep yourself conditoned to protect your own life and your buddies? I don't get it. Am I just an aberration? My mom says I am. I had the Cory Everson thing going on not the trannny look. Ok, you're probably saying she's full of shit. I can dig some old yearly fit crap up that states the bf su pu numbers.I hate ignorant people that put others in jeopardy. Ok, I'm off, my soapbox bitcing about irresonsible people. I know you don't want to hear this crap. I don't want to wear your tab.
I love you guys! RLTW! FOR ALL YOU DO/AND HAVE DONE, COLD BREWS ON CENTRAL EASTCOAST! W/MARYLAND STEAMED CRABS, CORN ON COB, COSLAW AND FRENCHFRIES W/OLDBAY! Now, we just to keep from waking the dead, lol! Hooaah! Damn, I can't wait for summer! God that sounds good. Old Bay on everything! Oh, and of course beer!
So are you married? :wink:
Doc Mac
Ranger Class 11-80
C.Co. WPNS 1/75 79-81
3rd Plt/498th Medevac 81-82
104th LRSD 92-93
422d CA BN (A) 94-97
118th ASOS 02-08
Ranger Bill
Ranger

Post by Ranger Bill »

At one of the first Michigan link-ups we're all sitting around the dining room table eating and drinking. My wife enters the conversation and in a gentle and sincere way asks "Are there any women Rangers?" The room went silent. A bunch of Ranger eyes just turned toward me and I just slunk down holding my head, trying to be invisible.
WE NEED MORE RANGERS!

http://www.75thrra.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Mentor to Pellet2007, ChaoticGood & RFS1307

Ranger School Class 3-69

7th Special Forces Group
K Company (Ranger) 75th Infantry (Airborne)
4th Infantry Division
82d Airborne Division
12th Special Forces Group
panthersix
Ranger

Post by panthersix »

Ranger Bill wrote:At one of the first Michigan link-ups we're all sitting around the dining room table eating and drinking. My wife enters the conversation and in a gentle and sincere way asks "Are there any women Rangers?" The room went silent. A bunch of Ranger eyes just turned toward me and I just slunk down holding my head, trying to be invisible.
Only in 3rd BN would've been a good answer! :lol:
Doc Mac
Ranger Class 11-80
C.Co. WPNS 1/75 79-81
3rd Plt/498th Medevac 81-82
104th LRSD 92-93
422d CA BN (A) 94-97
118th ASOS 02-08
dbmtrman
Ranger

Post by dbmtrman »

panthersix wrote:
Ranger Bill wrote:At one of the first Michigan link-ups we're all sitting around the dining room table eating and drinking. My wife enters the conversation and in a gentle and sincere way asks "Are there any women Rangers?" The room went silent. A bunch of Ranger eyes just turned toward me and I just slunk down holding my head, trying to be invisible.
That was great. I almost died when I read that. Who says the truth isn't funny?
RLTW!
RS 4/85
B Co. 1/75 84-86, HAAF
HQ 11 SFG (USAR) 86-87

"In the absence of orders, go find something and kill it."- Field Marshal Erwin Rommel
Ranger175csar
Ranger

Post by Ranger175csar »

Fucking Dingleberry :roll:
Collins

1/75 HHC 94-96 S-4
RIP CLASS 7-94

Fuck em if they cant take a joke.....
Caruthers
Ranger

Post by Caruthers »

It would seem the young man would call his self a philosopher. He is a liar!

I bet his next question would be: Does shit taste bad?

Ping your brain son:

Younger woman
Faster Horses
More money
"When injustice becomes Law, resistance becomes duty"

Thomas Jefferson

Gold is the money of kings; silver is the money of gentlemen; barter is the money of peasants; but debt is the money of slaves.”
- Norm Franz
Silverback
Ranger

Post by Silverback »

panthersix wrote:

Says the Air Force guy... :roll:
RC 2-87
3-75 84/85, 95/97
"thnks 4 pratn merku!"
BadMuther
BANNED

Post by BadMuther »

RRDTm3 wrote:bored bump

Wow, what were you searching for dude????

Return to “About Ranger School - In Honor of Ranger BattleBoar - RIP”