Yo

This Archive will be used for Future Soldiers and Civilian Introductions 6 months old and older

Moderator: Site Admin

pathus

Yo

Post by pathus »

Hey Im the guy who authored the fag icons thread. Anyways its cool with me now I know why. I am currently a freshman at IU and my fucking frat is about to get shut down. I am considering dropping out to become a ranger, or doing it after college and being an officer. But I have read its better to just enlist for 4 years then go to college.
Saltbitch

Post by Saltbitch »

First of all fuckstick, you are NOT a Ranger or a veteran; so why are you posting an intro in this section? I will not tell you again, UNFUCK YOURSELF, read the rules and regulations. Use that college education that you mommy and daddy paid for, and THINK before you post. Personally, I don't give a damn what's 'cool with you', because no one here thinks the assinine dribble in your post means squat. BTW, I LOATHE fratboys, so I wouldn't go around bragging about that aspect of your trivial little life.

If you have nothing of value to say, nothing of worth to contribute, then kindly DO NOT POST. You are only a guest here, as this is a Ranger website; and you are proving to be most unwelcome at this point. I suggest you take time to read around the site, become familiar with the 'customs', and not post anything again for quite some time.

Failure to follow directions or simply piss me off will get you booted into the upper atmosphere. Clear? Besides, we know who you are, and I have a close personal Ranger buddy that lives in Bloomington.

John Robert Roszkowski
Bloomington, IN
(812)857-5714

Did I get everything down correctly?
pathus

Post by pathus »

Ok sorry bud somebody posted to put my shit in the Introduction section. And as for you hating frats fuck you you dont know shit.
Slowpoke
Ranger/Moderator

Post by Slowpoke »

Sweet little Johnny, you are sooooo fucked. You have no idea of the brotherhood in the Ranger Community, or the lengths we will go to in order to "reach out and touch someone". And you are wrong, we do know shit....It's you.
I never wore a cape, but I still have my dog tags.

Experienced Peek Freak!!

173rd Abn LRRP...'66/'67
C/1/506 101st Abn
B/2/325 82nd Abn
Horned Toad
Ranger

Post by Horned Toad »

sounds like the cry of a wimpering little boy away from home for the first time trying to sound brave
75th RGR RGT 91-94
RS 03-92
S&I
Ranger

Post by S&I »

>>>>I am considering dropping out to become a ranger<<<<

Just one question, If your even thinking about quitting college, HOW IN THE HELL DO YOU THINK YOU WILL MAKE IT THROUGH RIP?

Pathus, you have the wrong attitude.
3rd Ranger Bat
Saltbitch

Post by Saltbitch »

Johnnyboy, you are so fucked. I almost feel sorry for you. Fuck me, eh? Well let me assure you of one thing: you're gonna get your chance to put your money where your mouth is. You'll be hearing from me.
Earthpig
Ranger

Post by Earthpig »

***Moved to appropriate Forum*** :roll:
RLTW
EP
Always remember: BROS BEFORE HOES.
Creeping Death
Ranger

Post by Creeping Death »

When this frilly panty'd fuck gets his education, how 'bout posting some pics for damage assessment purposes? Huh? Can ya?
A Co 1/75 '94-'97
Class 5-96
Spartan

Post by Spartan »

pathus wrote:Ok sorry bud somebody posted to put my shit in the Introduction section. And as for you hating frats fuck you you dont know shit.
Damn - you're so fucking stupid. Try this new phrase on for size, because I can tell that at some point in life, in the not-too distant future if you stay this stupid you'll need it - 'excuse me, I have to go change my bag'.

See- that's what happens to people after someone beats the shit out of them, literally, they need to go through life 'changing their bag' instead of 'taking a dump'.

Believe me, if you stay this stupid someone's going to beat the shit out of you before too long. Dumbass.
ImportsRsloths
Ranger

Re: Yo

Post by ImportsRsloths »

pathus wrote:I am currently a freshman at IU and my fucking frat is about to get shut down.
Sorry frat boy but the Rangers don't let you BUY your way into their brotherhoood, like your silly frat does....... :evil:

Return to “Introduction Archive”