Yo

This Archive will be used for Future Soldiers and Civilian Introductions 6 months old and older

Moderator: Site Admin

Saltbitch

Post by Saltbitch »

Shitbrick- That's a damn fine quote in your sig line. Good job.
pathus

Post by pathus »

Ok for one thing I wouldn't be quitting college because I couldn't handle it shitface I would be quitting so I could be a regular Army Ranger Grunt. For another yes, some frats are gay and you just buy your way in. My frat has a fucking 24 week long pledge of extreme hazing and sleep deprivaiton. We are very close in brotherhood. Anyways it doesn't matter we are about to get shut down.
pathus

Post by pathus »

lol whatever. i got 4 hours or less sleep a night and i had fucking mono if that isnt deprivation i dont know what is. please enlighten me.
Spartan

Post by Spartan »

pathus wrote:lol whatever. i got 4 hours or less sleep a night and i had fucking mono if that isnt deprivation i dont know what is. please enlighten me.
Go ahead, sign up for RIP. Tell the recruiter you want the Option 40 and you won't take anything less. You want to learn about Sleep Deprivation, Gomer? What would you like, for us to spend our time writing you a freaking essay on it?

Horned Toad
Ranger

Post by Horned Toad »

Hmmm going from 160 to 130lbs, most days 3hrs or less sleep, lots of days no sleep, frost bite in both feet, don’t feel toes for 6 months, all 8 fingers wrapped in 100mph tape because they were spilt, cellulites in left knee and on back, tendonitis right ankle from fucked up leg boots, 2nd of 3 major back injuries while in army
Btw frat house are where fags go so they don’t have to come out of the closet!!!
75th RGR RGT 91-94
RS 03-92
Saltbitch

Post by Saltbitch »

pathus wrote:I would be quitting so I could be a regular Army Ranger Grunt.
First off, cumdumpster, the last time I checked the Rangers aren't part of the regular Army(you know, all those fags who don't know how to wear a beret correctly). And if you want to be a grunt, eat a lot of fiber then drink a cup of coffee.

Second of all, don't EVER compare your 'frat life' to Ranger life. In Ranger BN, we spend every waking hour training so that we become precision killing instruments. Our 'brotherhood' is tighter than anything you could possibly envision. But I suppose you can't really understand; you've obviously never had to drag out dead and wounded 'brothers' after witnessing horrifying tragedies.

Don't come around here talking shit about how 'bad' you had it in a social fraternity; the men you address on this site with such contempt and utter disrespect are warriors. They are men who have done the impossible, time and time again; your entire fraternity's history can't muster up to the legacy and heritage of the men on this site and those that went before us. You think you have what it takes to be a Ranger? I doubt it; you don't even respect them or what it is to be one. Why on earth do you think you'll ever be counted among their ranks? Your words are worthless, and what you do for a living is even less. You are pathetic; do you not even see how disrespectful you are? Rangers- past, present, and future, sacrifice on a daily basis; they pay the price for freedom because somebody's got to foot the bill. It isn't you, or your frat-brat buddies; you live off the borrowed freedom that is made possible by MY Brothers. They are the men whom you insult and disrespect on this site.

It's not about sleep deprivation you little simpleton; it's about selfless service to a largely UN-grateful nation, which you represent to a 'tee'. Being a Ranger is not so much about the 'how' as it is about the greater 'why'. Understand?

Now go away, before you say something you will regret for the rest of your life.
Earthpig
Ranger

Post by Earthpig »

Excellent post Saltbitch (as usual).
RLTW
EP
Always remember: BROS BEFORE HOES.
Saltbitch

Post by Saltbitch »

Weird-art, isn't Shoobs using YOUR avatar?! WTF, over....you'd better 'educate' him... :twisted:
edk84
Embryo

Post by edk84 »

If I was you, I would run for the hills, and if you can't find any hills in Indiana, run for the corn fields. I hope you try to join the 75th Ranger Regiment, because you will probably see that the Rangers on here are not joking about knowing people still serving.
"Move swiftly. Don't whine. Try your hardest."
- from "The Hard Way" by Mark Jenkins
Saltbitch

Post by Saltbitch »

Don't fucking disappoint us, Weird-art...we are all watching.

Holy shit! I just broke 500!!! :lol:
Spartan

Post by Spartan »

Saltbitch wrote:Don't fucking disappoint us, Weird-art...we are all watching.

Holy shit! I just broke 500!!! :lol:
And, you didn't do it by posting 'Roger'. :roll:

Return to “Introduction Archive”