Hello to everyone

This Archive will be used for Future Soldiers and Civilian Introductions 6 months old and older

Moderator: Site Admin

SV_JROTC
Embryo

Hello to everyone

Post by SV_JROTC »

Hi everybody. Like my name says, I am a cadet in the JROTC program at South View High. It's been a dream of mine all my life to be an Airborne Ranger. I plan on enlisting in about 2 years, so I need to get all the no-BS information I can before then. Thanks for taking the time to read this.
Disinfertention
Ranger/Admin

Post by Disinfertention »

Hey SV, tell me a funny story.
USASOC 2015-2023
HHC 2/75 2012-2015
HHC & Cco 1/75 2010-2012
OCS Cadre 2007-2010
Cco 3/75 2003-2007
Ranger School 09-04
Saltbitch

Post by Saltbitch »

HELL YEH! I'll bet you've got some pretty funny JROTC stuff....cough up the goods, SV. :D
SV_JROTC
Embryo

Post by SV_JROTC »

I thought this one was pretty funny...Last year when I was an assistant squad leader, we were learning the proper way to administer CPR and all the first-aid techniques that tie into it. My squad was being taught how to clear the airway by one of the platoon sergeants, and he looks at the card and goes, "This is bullshit!" Then he unzipped his pants, and pretended to throw his dick into the dummy's mouth and humped it a few times. Then he said, "I think it's clear now." Nobody wanted to practice on the doll after that.
Earthpig
Ranger

Post by Earthpig »

SV-
Welcome to the site.
RLTW
EP
Always remember: BROS BEFORE HOES.
SV_JROTC
Embryo

Post by SV_JROTC »

At my school, out JROTC program does honor guards and color guards at the football games, and if you do these, you get into the games for free. So I did the color guard and decided to stay in my Class A's for the game. I had my bookbag, which is mesh and very easy to see through, and inside was a notebook with the ranger tab drawn on it. There really are a lot of liberal hippies here, kind of strange, as it's a military town. Now i'm minding my own business when this woman comes up to me and as I am passing her she says, "Aren't rangers baby killers and psychos?" When she said that, I almost had a heart attack, and almost turned around to get violent with her and show her how much of a psycho a future ranger can be, but my friend beat me to it and says, "No, ma'am, but RANGERS LEAD THE WAY!" and "spilled his nachos on her pants and shoes." :lol:

We thought it was funny as hell when she complained to one of the teachers who heard the whole thing and loves the Army. He shrugged and walked off.
Spartan

Post by Spartan »

Excellent story.

It makes you wonder what all the other DEPpers/Newts are doing, wasting valuable space on the board without making contributions such as this.
Disinfertention
Ranger/Admin

Post by Disinfertention »

*claps* good story indeedy.

The only difference is, I would have smeared her liberal ass-eating face in the pavement while screaming the Ranger Creed...oh glory... Call my brothers baby killers... She has NO fucking clue. And neither do you, but Im sure someone out there knows what I'm talking about.

Everyone may keep their own opinions, but ignorant shits shouldn't be allowed to live..ugh.. *rage*
USASOC 2015-2023
HHC 2/75 2012-2015
HHC & Cco 1/75 2010-2012
OCS Cadre 2007-2010
Cco 3/75 2003-2007
Ranger School 09-04
Army_Jrotc_Cadet
Embryo

Post by Army_Jrotc_Cadet »

This is kinda funny probaly not to you guys but u had to be thier when it happend. When i was in my Jrotc class my SAI was puting in a tape about the airborne in desert storm or something like that. And as he was puting it in the vcr came crashing down on his head and when the vcr fell on his he gave a big loud "SHIT" then he pick up the vcr went out side and smashed on the ground. it was so funny.
Cock lock ready to rock fighting irish Hooah
Fighting irish Jrotc
BadMuther
BANNED

Post by BadMuther »

I love story time..... :twisted:
Saltbitch

Post by Saltbitch »

If you knew we wouldn't think it was funny, then.....WHY THE FUCK DID YOU TELL IT? Let me give you a hint: if you have to preface a funny story/joke with 'you probably won't think this is funny, but..' then guess what? I already agree with you without even reading it. Have a little self-confidence. It still couldn't have helped that story, but at least you'd have been BOLD.

Return to “Introduction Archive”