stepped on my dick (RANGER)

Commo from our members who are in OSUT, Jump School, RIP, Ranger School, etc.
jester44
Rest In Peace Ranger

stepped on my dick (RANGER)

Post by jester44 »

Hello Rangers, soldiers, etc.-

It's been a while since I've been on the forums with enough time to post. Unfortunately, I come to you with bad news.

Last Tuesday, I was found to have ibuprofen, which is considered contraband at RIP, in my wall locker. I was dropped from the course and will not graduate with Mercer02 and the rest of class 08-05.

I had injured myself at the tail end of Cole Range and took it upon myself to get well, instead of going to the medics with my problem. I knew I was taking a chance, and it cost me. I failed my classmates, the Rangers and everyone else on this board who have taken the time to offer advice and encouragement, as well as myself.

Fortunately, I am getting a second chance to become a Ranger. I am starting with class 09-05 and we are picking up this week. Needless to say I will not be doing anything other than keeping my head down and my eyes and ears open. Nothing will come between me and completing RIP.

I just wanted to let you all know that I appreciate the support that you Rangers and other members of the forums offer to guys such as myself. It means a lot to know that there are people out there pulling for you.

Out.
Slowpoke
Ranger/Moderator

Post by Slowpoke »

Sounds like a rough lesson to learn Jester. At least you've got the sack to go again. Keep your head on straight this time.
I never wore a cape, but I still have my dog tags.

Experienced Peek Freak!!

173rd Abn LRRP...'66/'67
C/1/506 101st Abn
B/2/325 82nd Abn
toad
Ranger

Post by toad »

You are very lucky to have a second chance. Take advantage of it and finish at the top of your next class!!!
Cco 3/75th 2nd plt wpns sqd 87-89
RS 8-88
Bell

Post by Bell »

Most soldiers don't get that second chance. There's no way you can fuck this one up. Stupidity should never become a habit.

RLTW
Bell
hit_it
Paratrooper

Post by hit_it »

Get it right this time.
MSG Hit_it

@Bragg
RGR_Dan
Ranger

Post by RGR_Dan »

I guess you're doing ok because they woulda DX'd you if you weren't. Remember 3rd man in the 3rd squad from here on out.
95-98 Aco. 3/75 2nd plt Weapons Sqd
98-01Hco 121st LRS
Former LEO
Former Contractor
LEO (round 2)
Vee
Ranger

Post by Vee »

Man, kid.

Yer lucky H8 isn't pissed :lol:
RSD 96-99
Kilted Heathen
Tadpole

Post by Kilted Heathen »

H8 Train wrote:Fucking shithead. It's undisciplined assholes like you that fuck up the foundation of the Ranger Regt. They should have dropped your sorry ass like a bag of hot rocks. If I find out your real name I am going to smoke your sorry ass so bad that you will be cursing my name on your death bed. :evil:

Piece of shit....I hope you fail the PT test.
Bwaahahahahahahahahahahaahh! :D :D :D
312th LRS 1st CAV 89-91
RS 12-91
RI 4RTB 92-94
H Co.121(ABN)(LRS)04-PRESENT
WTC PRC 05-06
OIF 06-07
WTC PRC 07-2010
TF Wolf MUTC 2010-

"The lapdance is always better when the stripper is crying"

The trouble with Scotland is it's full of Scots!
Silverback
Ranger

Post by Silverback »

H8 Train wrote:Fucking shithead. It's undisciplined assholes like you that fuck up the foundation of the Ranger Regt. They should have dropped your sorry ass like a bag of hot rocks. If I find out your real name I am going to smoke your sorry ass so bad that you will be cursing my name on your death bed. :evil:

Hmmmm, How many kids do you think got popped for Motrin in that class? Shouldn't be that hard to find out!
RC 2-87
3-75 84/85, 95/97
"thnks 4 pratn merku!"
Kilted Heathen
Tadpole

Post by Kilted Heathen »

AFM48 wrote:You're a good man, Jester. No doubt you will lead this next group.
Ahem, the mommies here don't even powder their asses like that.
For fucks' sake, shoot him a pm if you want to bounce him on yer knee!
312th LRS 1st CAV 89-91
RS 12-91
RI 4RTB 92-94
H Co.121(ABN)(LRS)04-PRESENT
WTC PRC 05-06
OIF 06-07
WTC PRC 07-2010
TF Wolf MUTC 2010-

"The lapdance is always better when the stripper is crying"

The trouble with Scotland is it's full of Scots!
Bugsy
Ranger

Post by Bugsy »

And to think that with a comment like that, they reassigned you next door lol:

Kid you got real real lucky, you must have been squared away, however next time it'll be even harder (because you tried to slide your way through), there are no easy roads in becoming a Ranger, you either can hang or you can't.

LET THIS BE THE LESSON!!!
1984 - 1985 5th Inf Div
1985 - 1986 75th Inf Ranger Regt
1986 - 1988 3/12 SFG (ABN)

The strength of the pack is the Wolf... and the strength of the Wolf is the pack... :twisted:
Silverback
Ranger

Re: stepped on my dick

Post by Silverback »

jester44 wrote:Hello Rangers, soldiers, etc.-

It's been a while since I've been on the forums with enough time to post. Unfortunately, I come to you with bad news.

Last Tuesday, I was found to have ibuprofen, which is considered contraband at RIP, in my wall locker. I was dropped from the course and will not graduate with Mercer02 and the rest of class 08-05.

I had injured myself at the tail end of Cole Range and took it upon myself to get well, instead of going to the medics with my problem. I knew I was taking a chance, and it cost me. I failed my classmates, the Rangers and everyone else on this board who have taken the time to offer advice and encouragement, as well as myself.

Fortunately, I am getting a second chance to become a Ranger. I am starting with class 09-05 and we are picking up this week. Needless to say I will not be doing anything other than keeping my head down and my eyes and ears open. Nothing will come between me and completing RIP.

I just wanted to let you all know that I appreciate the support that you Rangers and other members of the forums offer to guys such as myself. It means a lot to know that there are people out there pulling for you.

Out.
Created a new title for you. This way you'll get the props you've earned.
RC 2-87
3-75 84/85, 95/97
"thnks 4 pratn merku!"

Return to “Letters from School”