got my orders for BAC today..

Ground Week, Tower Week, Jump Week.
Bell

Post by Bell »

ChemLightBattery wrote:Roger I Understand.

Moving Out.

CLB
Who the hell is Roger?

You got a long way to go kid. Your tour of duty will be interesting and entertaining.

RLTW
Bell
ANGRYCivilian
Tadpole

Post by ANGRYCivilian »

BAC is fun. It's weird if you've been in a while. You see all the guys fresh out of OSUT, and they don't know what to do with their new freedom, and get in trouble. My company was comprised of several PJ's with their hooah scuba badges, several Recon and Force Marines, several guys going to SF, several hooah OSUT guys, and 1 leg-Ranger. The cadre gave the leg-Ranger hell all the time. I didn't get to talk to him much; but, he was an older guy, about 30-something. I was pretty cool working with all the different service members.
St Barbara's Bastards
82C1P

"Parole officer says I gotta upgrade, or he won't give me back my stabbin' knife!"~Roberto
ChemLightBattery
Tadpole

"hit the hole pole man... hit the hole" Tower Week

Post by ChemLightBattery »

I finished tower week friday. I actually got to use the 250" tower it was pretty awesome, the most "hooah" thing i have done thus far at BAC. I also finally got to run up cardiac hill friday.. i know what all of you guys are talking about now. im really hyped up for jump week im finially going to get to jump out of an aircraft while in fright. i am really suprised at the amount of people that have quit, or just failed. we have had a suprising amount of run fall outs. i think we lost like 5 or 6 on the 5 mile road run friday. our class is about 2/3rd's the size we started out day 1 with.

Thanks for all of the tips and support.
CLB
Bell

Post by Bell »

Yer doing good CLB. Keep on keeping on. Keep us posted and tell some good stories. :lol:

RLTW
Bell
hit_it
Paratrooper

Post by hit_it »

our class is about 2/3rd's the size we started out day 1 with.
they are usually smaller than that by the end of tower week. my class was at 45% start strength by that time.

Black hats must have to let some slugs by so they can all get to Alaska for the new Airborne unit quickly. :roll:
MSG Hit_it

@Bragg
JMK SF G-2
Tadpole

Post by JMK SF G-2 »

Run fallouts. Fucking Christ. In my BAC class (August '94) we had to view the truck that carried the fallouts. In ground week. The back of the truck was full of fallouts, all girls. 14 of them, if I recall correctly. It was a sorry sight, believe you me.
I actually got to use the 250" tower it was pretty awesome, the most "hooah" thing i have done thus far at BAC
You are one fortunate individual. I also got a tower jump. Getting off of the big tower is really weather dependent, and not a lot of jumpers have the fortune of doing it. Have a good jump week, and keep your feet and knees together!
And God shall wipe away all the tears from their eyes; and there shall be no more death. Neither sorrow, nor crying. Neither shall there be any more brain; for the former things are passed away. - Revelations
Everett Ruess
Ranger

Post by Everett Ruess »

Good job keep going.

My memories of cardiac hill are inexplicably tied to 'School of soldiers'. :evil:
HHC 1/75 '92
OIF 07-09
197th STC (SO)(A)-present

Sua Sponte!

Courageous, untroubled, mocking and violent - that is what Wisdom wants us to be. Wisdom is a woman and loves only a warrior.
Friedrich Nietzsche
ChemLightBattery
Tadpole

holy shit...

had my first jump today (c130)... holy shit. that sums it up... holy shit. it was the most hooah thing i have ever done. kept my feet and knees together i had a good exit, and a good landing (i walked away).

still trying to unpucker my asshole:
clb
Earthpig
Ranger

Re: holy shit...

Post by Earthpig »

ChemLightBattery wrote:had my first jump today (c130)... holy shit. that sums it up... holy shit. it was the most hooah thing i have ever done. kept my feet and knees together i had a good exit, and a good landing (i walked away).

still trying to unpucker my asshole:
clb
Well, I guess you sprouted wings! Fantastic! Keep up the good work.
RLTW
EP
Always remember: BROS BEFORE HOES.
Stickman
Tadpole

Post by Stickman »

Hehe glad you enjoyed it, 4 more to go!
A 2-505
C 1-506 Camp Greaves, S. Korea

Have you seen my keys to Area J?
ChemLightBattery
Tadpole

graduated..

i graduated BAC yesterday. we ended up doing three jumps thursday. jumping out of a plane is good shit.

thanks for all the tips, and support:
CLB
Silverback
Ranger

Re: graduated..

Post by Silverback »

ChemLightBattery wrote:i graduated BAC yesterday. we ended up doing three jumps thursday. jumping out of a plane is good shit.

thanks for all the tips, and support:
CLB
Good now go tell Dirty Durb I cordially invite him to smoke you!
RC 2-87
3-75 84/85, 95/97
"thnks 4 pratn merku!"
Steadfast
Rest In Peace Ranger

Post by Steadfast »

Congratulation Paratrooper! You have made it to the AATW level.

RLTW
Steadfast

4/325 82d DIV 68-69
2nd Bde HHC (LRRP), 4 ID
K Co (Rgr), 75th Inf (Abn), 4 ID
69-70
I cooked with C- 4
Earthpig
Ranger

Post by Earthpig »

Airborne all the way!
RLTW