Michael Jackson dead???

News posted by members of this site. If you want to publish your own article or have something of value for the front page please indicate it as such.
Before posting make sure it hasn't already been posted. Write a concise and pertinent intro if you are going to post here.

Moderator: Site Admin

Forum rules
Check for duplicates before posting, otherwise post it in the original thread. If you want to post an article of your own or find it significant for the front page please let us know. Rangers Lead the Way
Bravo57
Ranger

Re: Michael Jackson dead???

Post by Bravo57 »

Wow. I need to get out of this state
B Co. FIST 3/75 Rgr Rgt.
1991-2000
RS 9-92
Task Force Ranger 1993

For those who fight for it, freedom has a flavor the protected will never know.
rgrokelley
Triple Canopy

Post by rgrokelley »

Congressman Pete King's opinion on Michael Jackson

" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

"there's men and women dying in AFghanistan, let's give them credit"
A & C Company, 3rd Ranger Battalion 1984-1986
2/325, 82nd Airborne 1979-1984
F Company, 51st LRSU 1986-1988
5th Special Forces Group 1989-1995
3rd Special Forces Group 1997-1999
RS - DHG 5-85
RangerX
Ranger

Post by RangerX »

Well, Pelosi had a moment of clarity today-

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20090709/ap_ ... el_jackson" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
C Co 3/75 88-90 (Just Cause)
124 MI(LRSD) 90-91 (Desert Storm)

Repeal the 16th, enforce the 10th.

ΜΩΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

"I come in peace. I didn't bring artillery. But I'm pleading with you, with tears in my eyes: If you fuck with me, I'll kill you all." Gen. James Mattis

Panem Et Circenses

My safe space
Rock Island Ranger
Ranger

Post by Rock Island Ranger »

RangerX wrote:Well, Pelosi had a moment of clarity today-

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20090709/ap_ ... el_jackson" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
And isnt it appropriate that Sheila Jackson Lee...yes, Houstons OWN....proposed the resolution? She is the same overpaid nitwit who wanted to give the dead astronauts the Congressional Medal of Honor. You just cant make up this kind of stupidity, arrogance, and idiocy. Yes, SIR. She is a landmark (fat enough to be one) in Houston. Its grandstanding and pandering to the camera.
RS Class # 7-76

I'm not the way I am because I was a Ranger - I was a Ranger because of the way I am.

¿Querría usted el primer redondo en la rodilla o la cara?

The road goes on forever and the party never ends.
The Warriors Mom
Ranger Mom

Post by The Warriors Mom »

Well I personally liked Micheals music in my day, but when soldiers die on the same day and they spend a whole damn day dedicating his memorial on TV that is insulting to me. Then they give no recognition to the death of troops. The real heros go unnoticed while rich movie stars are thought to be a God. What the hell is wrong with this picture?
"AND EVERYDAY WITHOUT FAIL,IT IS MY ENDEAVOR TO BRING OUT THE INSECURITY IN EVERYONE."
That above my dear Rangers is my Ranger sons quote at war! RLTW

then this is mine!
I'm bound and determined to get to the other side of life skidding in sideways, like I'm coming in for a home run broken hip and all, The Warriors Mom
Nomad
Ranger

Post by Nomad »

Rock Island Ranger wrote:He did nothing for America except make of mockery of himself, children, and life. He died unhappy because he was fucking useless.

When we have soldiers die and the press counts them as mere numbers, when we have warriors winning fights but its not reported then my eyes bleed when I see a big deal made out of shit stains like Michael Jackson. Sorry, but fuck Michael Jackson.
I have resisted looking at this thread for a while now because I am tired of it all. You summed up how I feel about it. Thank you.
Caruthers
Ranger

Post by Caruthers »

Michael jackson is dead...........thank god and move out.
"When injustice becomes Law, resistance becomes duty"

Thomas Jefferson

Gold is the money of kings; silver is the money of gentlemen; barter is the money of peasants; but debt is the money of slaves.”
- Norm Franz

Return to “The News Dump”