I wear Scrolled Items - I'm a 'Ranger Fan'

Experiences of those who wear/wore the scroll.
FireFinder
Paratrooper

Post by FireFinder »

jptrole wrote:Im not in the fucking army, so speak English. And what do you know about anything? You have everything all figured out don't you? Some guy was being a jerk-off to a kid who was just asking a fucking question and gave an opinion. No one said anyhing to you. And wannabe what? Explain that one too me.
Fuck off.

Is that English enough for you?

Your internet social skills are weak (no mojo). You are a know-nothing, done-nothing, sitting in a dorm/apartment/parent's basement basked in the glow of your monitor typing useless inflammatory garbage on a board you are a guest on. SnafuRacer and I are guests here also. We differ from you in a way you have ZERO comprehension of.

You WERE doing the right thing by keeping your fucking mouth shut and absorbing info. I mean, that is your purpose here, you claimed to have some aspiration to serve this Nation, have you not?

I was sticking my knees in the breeze long before the better part of you became a stain on a mattress somewhere, and whatever genetic material that made it in to your mother's twat gestated into some fucking disrespectful useless fucking college puke.
13R2P B BTRY (TAB), 26th FA (ABN), 18th FA BDE (1984-1988)
11C (4.2" Mortar) CSC 2/124INF, FLARNG (1988-1989)
Ranger
Ranger/Admin

Post by Ranger »

jptrole wrote:I'm not in the fucking army, so speak English. And what do you know about anything? You have everything all figured out don't you? Some guy was being a jerk-off to a kid who was just asking a fucking question and gave an opinion. No one said anyhing to you. And wannabe what? Explain that one too me.
Buh Bye.
DO NOT PM ME
Bell

Post by Bell »

Ranger wrote:
jptrole wrote:I'm not in the fucking army, so speak English. And what do you know about anything? You have everything all figured out don't you? Some guy was being a jerk-off to a kid who was just asking a fucking question and gave an opinion. No one said anyhing to you. And wannabe what? Explain that one too me.
Buh Bye.
Cool.... 8)

RLTW
Bell
panzer275
Ranger

Post by panzer275 »

Buh Bye pretty much sums it up. Once again I post the inquiry of what is a Ranger fan. Go ahead and support the military and pay your taxes whatever. However, being a, "fan" of sweaty, smelly, often times hairy, belligerent, angry, disgruntled, abtuse, and mostly on the lower income bracket men is just kind of strange. Go be a Cleveland Browns fan, God knows they need it.
"the dude abides"

Class 03/03 (First Easy Class)
1st Plt Bco 2/75 The Mighty Sea Bass
10/SEP/01-17/JAN/05
95th (IT) 1/414 USAR E Co
18/JAN/05-Forever
McD
Ranger

Post by McD »

And the list grows and grows!
C 2/75, 1st Plt, Wpns Sqd 76-79
RS 3-78
Mattoon's Goons

A 'Veteran' -- whether active duty, discharged, retired, or reserve --
is someone who, at one point in his life, wrote a blank check made payable to 'The United States of America,' for an amount of 'up to, and including his life.'
rgrpuck
Ranger/Moderator

Post by rgrpuck »

I wonder what the % of people that register, end up booted? It seems like about 1 assclown a day gets hammered.
CSM RGRPUCK
CL 3-88

Operation Just Cause (Dec- Jan 89)
Operation Enduring Freedom (Jan-aug '03)
Operation Iraqi Freedom (Jan- July "04)
Operation Enduring Freedom (Jan 07- Jan 08 )
Operation Enduring Freedom (Aug 09- Jan 10 )
Disinfertention
Ranger/Admin

Post by Disinfertention »

rgrpuck wrote:I wonder what the % of people that register, end up booted? It seems like about 1 assclown a day gets hammered.
All for the greater good of the board. It's almost like a religious sacrafice of sorts... Except it's not really religious... and it's most certianly not a fucking sacrafice by any means... I guess it's more like taking a huge shit and flushing the toliet... not because you are going to miss your turd, but because it just really stinks. And you reallllly don't want it anymore.
USASOC 2015-2023
HHC 2/75 2012-2015
HHC & Cco 1/75 2010-2012
OCS Cadre 2007-2010
Cco 3/75 2003-2007
Ranger School 09-04
ANGRYCivilian
Tadpole

Post by ANGRYCivilian »

Disinfertention wrote:All for the greater good of the board. It's almost like a religious sacrafice of sorts... Except it's not really religious... and it's most certianly not a fucking sacrafice by any means... I guess it's more like taking a huge shit and flushing the toliet... not because you are going to miss your turd, but because it just really stinks. And you reallllly don't want it anymore.
This should make the list.
St Barbara's Bastards
82C1P

"Parole officer says I gotta upgrade, or he won't give me back my stabbin' knife!"~Roberto

Return to “75th Ranger Regiment Public Forum”