Favorite music

General Discussions for all members.

Moderator: Site Admin

Spartan

Post by Spartan »

PaleHorseRider wrote:Rgr Spartan, should be around next monday or next week sometime, hopefully...(knock on wood)...
Is that when you get your orders?
BadMuther
BANNED

Post by BadMuther »

For the love of God and everything holy,

Where is the Love?
Rock Island Ranger
Ranger

Post by Rock Island Ranger »

OH, yea.....I gochu luv, Pasta....uhhuh....yugot a pitchur of my luv, oh, yea.....
RS Class # 7-76

I'm not the way I am because I was a Ranger - I was a Ranger because of the way I am.

¿Querría usted el primer redondo en la rodilla o la cara?

The road goes on forever and the party never ends.
Blacksrt4
Tadpole

Post by Blacksrt4 »

Hey devilrat check out "At The Gates", they are one the best bands (in my opinion). Tell me what ya think after ya check 'em if ya do...
BadMuther
BANNED

Post by BadMuther »

blacksrt4 wrote:Hey devilrat check out "At The Gates", they are one the best bands (in my opinion). Tell me what ya think after ya check 'em if ya do...
return of the dead! Blackskirt is back!
Blacksrt4
Tadpole

Post by Blacksrt4 »

I just found out I am still in High School and have those High School priorities.... but I am back as of now...

the skizzirt
Rock Island Ranger
Ranger

Post by Rock Island Ranger »

blacksrt4 wrote:I just found out I am still in High School and have those High School priorities.... but I am back as of now...

the skizzirt
You just found out? ?
RS Class # 7-76

I'm not the way I am because I was a Ranger - I was a Ranger because of the way I am.

¿Querría usted el primer redondo en la rodilla o la cara?

The road goes on forever and the party never ends.
Blacksrt4
Tadpole

Post by Blacksrt4 »

Well I knew I had to get out of High School and all that good stuff. I think I just thought well now that I am in DEP I am ok... I thought wrong, I went from having a steady 3.0 to a 1.3ish... I was failing Math, and Economy, but I have them passing again in the C range (I still have work to do and still have to maintain so...). I guess if there are any other DEP's that are still in High School this can go as a lesson, do not fail or eles you can kiss your bad ass option 40 and the Army good bye...

the skirt...
jrw2692
Embryo

Post by jrw2692 »

I listen to alot of older rock. Allman brothers, the doors, hendrix, grateful dead, the stones. Rap is the worst shit on the face of the planet. Everyone who lives here thinks they're expected to love Eminem since we're not far from the now infamous 8 mile. As for new music, I like tool, chamiara, a perfect circle...mostly metal.
Cat

Post by Cat »

Woobie wrote: I hate Rappers..I think they should all be shot...especially eminem.... :roll:
The only thing worse than rappers . . . . . . Boy Bands :twisted:
Blacksrt4
Tadpole

Post by Blacksrt4 »

Manyard, the singer of Tool used to be in the army a long while ago... Didnt now if anyone knew that or not...
Oilpatch
Tadpole

Post by Oilpatch »

Louisinana SwampPop, New Orleans R&B, Allmans, SRV, Jimmie Vaughn, and Prince; formerly known as the Artist formerly known as Prince; formerly known as Prince.

Boy Bands? Rap? Thought this thread was about music.
Looon
Ranger

Post by Looon »

2 words: Bee Gees :lol:
B Co 3/75
1989-1990
Just Cause Airlando Commando

Return to “The Mosh Pit”