Intro- 3rd batt

This Archive will be used for posts 6 months old and older

Moderator: Site Admin

Nomad
Ranger

Post by Nomad »

I am smelling some serious Poser theme here. At least be a man and admit you weren't in Battalion and you might have known someone at some time or something. Anyone and everyone who was in a "MORTAR" xxxxx would be done with this ordeal hours and hours ago. Fuck, if I wanted to know the entire breakdown, I could probably figure it out.

Stop talking about your goddamn baseplate. No one here gives a fuck. It would be as if I kept saying, "well I carried the 203 when I was a private" when asked about what the structure of one of the line companies was during my time.

Are you related to someone who goes by SOT-A and is from 10th Group?
Goog
Ranger

Post by Goog »

KH, sounds like you have a new son.

rangerdudeleads- If you call my cell phone one more time, I am going to have you a nice welcome at your new unit. I am not your buddy, I just called you cause some things sounded right and I wanted to be a nice guy and verify some things (the Holidays and all).

Don't Fricken call me again.

Here's a note to you: did you even read the rules of the site?? If you did then why the Fuck is the "R" in Ranger not capatalized in your name????

Pull your head out of your ass. Things will be no different here than in BN.

Nobody gives a rats ass about what you had to do for your wife. Quit being a pussy and making up excuses for everything. Before you engage hand on the keyboard here; THINK.

Don't be a dumbass, get your facts straight and un-Fuck yourself.
Nomad
Ranger

Post by Nomad »

In the meanwhile, reconcop rejoices as he is no longer the recipient of our affection :lol:
Nomad
Ranger

Post by Nomad »

Time is up. You want to know the answer?
rangerdudeleads
Inprocessing

I must not be understanding the question but hope this is it

Post by rangerdudeleads »

I know you guys are getting tired of my posts but I hope I got this got right this time
FDC was Sgt W.....
A team gunner was Spc A......
" " AG " Pfc Flemings
" " Ammo " Pvt Fieldy
B Team gunner was Cpl Chipman
" " AG " Spc Mc.........
" " " " Pfc Hunt....< Me
AbnRgr289
Rest In Peace Ranger

Post by AbnRgr289 »

rangerdudeleads wrote:
AbnRgr289 wrote:Ok, I said the clock is ticking, then you disappear. "WTFO"?

It was a 5 minute task for anyone that worked in a position in a Mortar Squad, even if you are like me and suck at typing.

Your taking to long to answer common questions. That doesn't look good at all.

Anyone of us can answer common questions about a duty position that we filled without taking as long as you have.
Im sorry but I had some things to do for wife and just got through running. I thought I told you that I started off as ammo guy that carried the baseplate, my job was to drop rounds in the barrel of the 60mm after the deflection and elevation was adjusted to the target. I thought everything was squared away after the phone call between me and you or some ranger I talked to. If there is anything you wanna know and it needs to be answered promptly please feel free to call me. I just wanna be part of the awsome board ya have , I know these are procedures you do to determine if people were actually rangers but I thought I answered ur question in pm and sent you my EIB papers from 75th. I have sent Sgt Trainer paperwork, I hope he can vouch fro me.
You thought you told me?

You did tell me!

Thats why this is going on.

What you are telling me is a line of bullshit.

I spent 2 yrs in the unit you claim, in 4 different duty positions. I know what I'm talking about.

You have no clue what your talking about, I'm not even going to get into why or how I know this with you. Even Rangers that have no idea of what I'm talking about and don't know the answers that I'm looking for know where I'm headed with this.

You have failed to answer my questions and your tap dancing around giving me the answers.

I know this and we know this! What part of that don't you understand?

I told you specifically to send me a piece of information in a PM that you should know automatically off the top of your head if you served on a Mortar Crew, what part of that don't you understand? You claim to have spent 2 yrs in that position. Thats more then enough time to learn the answers to the questions that I'm asking!

This is a 5 minute task and I have already stated that.

Where is the info that I requested?

The clock is ticking and this is the last time I'll ask for it!
"It's not for us to reason why, it's just for us to Do or Die!"

"S.A.F.R.A.!"

Bco 1/263rd Armor SCARNG. 11/84-7/87
Aco 3/75 Rgr Regt. 1/88-2/90 (Op-JC)
HHC 2/18 197 Inf Bde/3rd Bde 24th ID. 2/90-5/92 (Op-DS/DS)
HHC 4th RTB 5/92-12/95
Rgr class 1&2-89
rangerdudeleads
Inprocessing

Re: I must not be understanding the question but hope this i

rangerdudeleads wrote:I know you guys are getting tired of my posts but I hope I got this got right this time
FDC was Sgt W.....
A team gunner was Spc A......
" " AG " Pfc Flemings
" " Ammo " Pvt Fieldy
B Team gunner was Cpl Chipman
" " AG " Spc Mc.........
" " " " Pfc Hunt....< Me
Fuck, I didnt want to put names, can I edit this? Im trying to add attchments after I reduce size but it still shows a red x.
Nomad
Ranger

Post by Nomad »

I feel like ripping my fucking hair out right now
rangerdudeleads
Inprocessing

AbnRgr289 wrote:
rangerdudeleads wrote:
AbnRgr289 wrote:Ok, I said the clock is ticking, then you disappear. "WTFO"?

It was a 5 minute task for anyone that worked in a position in a Mortar Squad, even if you are like me and suck at typing.

Your taking to long to answer common questions. That doesn't look good at all.

Anyone of us can answer common questions about a duty position that we filled without taking as long as you have.
Im sorry but I had some things to do for wife and just got through running. I thought I told you that I started off as ammo guy that carried the baseplate, my job was to drop rounds in the barrel of the 60mm after the deflection and elevation was adjusted to the target. I thought everything was squared away after the phone call between me and you or some ranger I talked to. If there is anything you wanna know and it needs to be answered promptly please feel free to call me. I just wanna be part of the awsome board ya have , I know these are procedures you do to determine if people were actually rangers but I thought I answered ur question in pm and sent you my EIB papers from 75th. I have sent Sgt Trainer paperwork, I hope he can vouch fro me.
You thought you told me?

You did tell me!

I spent 2 yrs in the unit you claim, in 4 different duty positions. I know what I'm talking about.

You have no clue what your talking about, I'm not even going to get into why or how I know this with you. Even Rangers that have no idea of what I'm talking about and don't know the answers that I'm looking for know where I'm headed with this.

You have failed to answer my questions and your tap dancing around giving me the answers.

I told you specifically to send me a piece of information in a PM that you should know automatically off the top of your head if you served on a Mortar Crew, what part of that don't you understand? You claim to have spent 2 yrs in that position. Thats more then enough time to learn the answers to the questions that I'm asking!

I never said I served in 4 different positions, I said I was the ammo baseplate man and later assistant gunner. Can you give me a email i can send you my jump log, my eib papers, ect that shows I was there. I promise on my moms life I was in 3rd Batt. Why would I go this far and lie about something like this..Do you know any of the guys I mentioned in pm? If you do please ask them, I got there with Flemings, Fieldy, Labrado(I shared bunks with him in RIP) out of RIP.
Nomad
Ranger

Post by Nomad »

rangerdudeleads wrote:
AbnRgr289 wrote:
rangerdudeleads wrote: Im sorry but I had some things to do for wife and just got through running. I thought I told you that I started off as ammo guy that carried the baseplate, my job was to drop rounds in the barrel of the 60mm after the deflection and elevation was adjusted to the target. I thought everything was squared away after the phone call between me and you or some ranger I talked to. If there is anything you wanna know and it needs to be answered promptly please feel free to call me. I just wanna be part of the awsome board ya have , I know these are procedures you do to determine if people were actually rangers but I thought I answered ur question in pm and sent you my EIB papers from 75th. I have sent Sgt Trainer paperwork, I hope he can vouch fro me.
You thought you told me?

You did tell me!

I never said I served in 4 different positions, I said I was the ammo baseplate man and later assistant gunner. Can you give me a email i can send you my jump log, my eib papers, ect that shows I was there. I promise on my moms life I was in 3rd Batt. Why would I go this far and lie about something like this..Do you know any of the guys I mentioned in pm? If you do please ask them, I got there with Flemings, Fieldy, Labrado(I shared bunks with him in RIP) out of RIP.
I know what your problem is: You never learned to read. Should've just told us that and saved your old lady from reading you all of this.....
AbnRgr289
Rest In Peace Ranger

Post by AbnRgr289 »

I served in 4 different Duty Positions! Read what I post.

Alright ammo guy, here's a question for you out in the open.

Are there 1 or 2 base plates, what is/are the nomenclature('s)and what is it/are they specifically used for?

An ammo guy that puts the bullets in the barrel should be able to answer this in no time.

"S.A.F.R.A.!"

HHC 4th RTB 5/92-12/95
Rgr class 1&2-89
Nomad
Ranger

Post by Nomad »

Hahahhahahahhaha.....POPCORN FOR EVERYONE ON ME......

Then we are going to get him Rosetta Stone for English comprehension! :lol:
AbnRgr289
Rest In Peace Ranger

Post by AbnRgr289 »

And yes I do know one of the people mentioned in the PM but I haven't spoken to him in about 16 years. And I've met 1 other but we didn't serve together.

"S.A.F.R.A.!"

HHC 4th RTB 5/92-12/95
Rgr class 1&2-89
rangerdudeleads
Inprocessing

AbnRgr289 wrote:I served in 4 different Duty Positions! Read what I post.

Alright ammo guy, here's a question for you out in the open.

Are there 1 or 2 base plates, what is/are the nomenclature('s)and what is it/are they specifically used for?

An ammo guy that puts the bullets in the barrel should be able to answer this in no time.
There are 2 but we moslty used the M7(round) and cant remember what the other one was but is was used to fire quickly and move, it was like a rectangle I think. The bipod was m170, the cannon was m225 and I cant remmeber the nomenclature for the sight. There were he, wp, illumination rounds. Most of the pvt in our Plt. plus others in A Co. went to stinger school at Ft Bliss while things were bad in Haiti( I ca remember that real good cause we got smoked real bad after we got caught sneaking into the girls barracks on base.

Charles
Nomad
Ranger

Post by Nomad »

Return to “Introduction Archive”