Digital/Paper"less" Barracks Room, Office, e.t.c.

General Discussions for all members.

Moderator: Site Admin

Dando175
Ranger

Post by Dando175 »

You've gotta love it when Ranger privates get back from deployment and within a week, the barracks is full of widescreen TV's, stereos, computers, etc. Guys who once had thousands of dollars in their bank accounts are suddenly back to living paycheck-to-paycheck within days.
CPT, USAF Medical Service Corps
A Co. 1/75 99-02
Class 9-01
Nomad
Ranger

Post by Nomad »

The Holmchicken wrote:
Matador275 wrote:
50Cal wrote: P.S. Don't let the apologies fool you (to you thats reading this and thinking "what a sissified version of an ex-NTC citizen" Yeah, you!, eating the snacks and typing on your keyboard! I aint no punk) Just trying to err on caution and ensure I aint disrespecting no Rangers.
"50Cal"
You talking to me? Because I think your a fucking idiot!

You know, come to think of it, I think he was calling you an asshole. Or maybe he liked your socks or some shit.
So RgrPuck and Ranger Holmchicken think you called me an asshole for following your "thought" process....

I feel like Banning you. You aren't even fun as a chewtoy. The DEP's that get their asses handed because they make stupid fucking comments are brighter than you. Common sense is something important in this lifestyle we lead and you don't have it. So go fuck yourself while I get you removed from the face of this site. I am sure it won't be hard to reason this, since you contribute in no manner. Bye Bye fuckstick!

Return to “The Mosh Pit”