My Sons' First Letter.....

Commo from our members who are in OSUT, Jump School, RIP, Ranger School, etc.
Hayve
Tadpole

Re: My Sons' First Letter.....

Post by Hayve »

Ranger Invictus,

I gave it some thought and you are right. I think my time to spend here has passed. I'll simply post an update after RASP. I would hate to make a spectacle of him knowing how bad he wants this. Take Care.
K.Ingraham
Ranger

Post by K.Ingraham »

H,
We know you're a proud father and so far, rightfully so. Please understand that operational and personal security is a manic religion in our community. Pass this along to your son, even his family does not have that other requisite to knowledge: "need to know". You won't be running missions with him so he'd best not be telling you about them, come the day. Tell him that it upsets his mother :mrgreen:
http://www.75thrra.com/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
2d Bn U.D. for 75th Ranger Regt Assn

2d Bn(Ranger)75 Inf 1975-'77
RS 9-76
Former mentor to RANGER XCrunner.

"I am well aware that by no means equal repute attends the narrator and the doer of deedsSallust ‘The Catiline Conspiracy’
KW Driver
Ranger/Moderator

Post by KW Driver »

K.Ingraham wrote:H,
We know you're a proud father and so far, rightfully so. Please understand that operational and personal security is a manic religion in our community. Pass this along to your son, even his family does not have that other requisite to knowledge: "need to know". You won't be running missions with him so he'd best not be telling you about them, come the day. Tell him that it upsets his mother :mrgreen:

amen. you don't need to leave, but you don't need to spotlight him either. and there's a parent area behind the fence that you may want to partake in, if he makes it.
A Co & HHC 3/75 '93-'98.
RS 10-94.

200 meters of green shit next to a river in the desert does not qualify as a "Crescent of Fertility" -me

"The meek shall inherit the earth, one meter wide and two meters long" -Lazarus Long

Return to “Letters from School”