Intro krm375

This Archive will be used for posts 6 months old and older

Moderator: Site Admin

krm375
Ranger

Re: Intro krm375

Post by krm375 »

Nomad wrote:This is one of the funnier intros. So just how much fun was it smoking KRM's bags?

Believe me, It was not so fun on my end, 18 RIP graduates showed up to the steps of Bco where 75% of the company had been wounded and 6 KIA. The 18 of us could not forget that if we tried. Weapons Squad Leader was a CPL until our Wounded SQD leader recovered we were punished, and punished for about 6 months and of the 18 guys that initially came with me we probably had 5 or 6 left after that first six months. " If you dont have it get down" came from E-2's with a combat scroll. We did pushups for everyone.
Bco 1st platoon, Weapons Squad, 1st Squad, Bco Training, 3/75 93-00
HakweeRgr
Ranger

Post by HakweeRgr »

Nomad wrote:This is one of the funnier intros. So just how much fun was it smoking KRM's bags?
I will say this, the smoke sessions these guys got were relentless and brutal, both mental & physical. We kept those guys in our Day room (Newly built bar) for hours. After many sessions of smoke / Ranger History / Why do you want to be here? How are you are you gonna make it here? So on and so forth. That class took its fair and then some, as I'm sure each Ranger generation has, and will do. After the weed out process was over and you started working on the guys you wanted to keep. They still got their ass smoked. But there is always that ONE guy who does nothing but smile each and every time you drop him. Yep, KRM! I hope you're smiling now! New guy buys!
B Co., 3/75th, '91-'96 "THE" Token
RS 9-92
Task Force Ranger 93

Mentor to dbh (1/75), FreshMeat(1/75),Mata Leao(2/75)
Zach2011(1/75), Runna22(2/75), Papa84(3/75)
Bravo57
Ranger

Post by Bravo57 »

Mayor of meanville!! Shit, I have not heard that in a long time. Welcome here KRM.
B Co. FIST 3/75 Rgr Rgt.
1991-2000
RS 9-92
Task Force Ranger 1993

For those who fight for it, freedom has a flavor the protected will never know.
krm375
Ranger

Post by krm375 »

HakweeRgr wrote:
I will say this, the smoke sessions these guys got were relentless and brutal, both mental & physical. We kept those guys in our Day room (Newly built bar) for hours. After many sessions of smoke / Ranger History / Why do you want to be here? How are you are you gonna make it here? So on and so forth. That class took its fair and then some, as I'm sure each Ranger generation has, and will do. After the weed out process was over and you started working on the guys you wanted to keep. They still got their ass smoked. But there is always that ONE guy who does nothing but smile each and every time you drop him. Yep, KRM! I hope you're smiling now! New guy buys!
You know that I am smiling, I remember those days. I also remember taking an IV or two and Per*** in 2nd Plt did as well.. It was sheer terror having Scotty G with his thumb sewn into his stomach , and Rod C and Rod A. with their injuires, Vinny shot through both biceps, Burns and the cage on his leg.
cams
Ranger/Moderator

Post by cams »

This guys a poser. Cliv told me so. 8)

Welcome aboard Ranger. Glad you made it here.
2/75 HHC C/E 89-92
Rio Hato/AO Diaz CCT/Commo

"It is a heavy thing, to see a Father so strong in life, unable to rise."

"A great civilization is not conquered from without
until it has destroyed itself from within." -W. Durant
Dan B 3/75
Ranger

Post by Dan B 3/75 »

krm375 wrote:
HakweeRgr wrote:
You know that I am smiling, I remember those days. I also remember taking an IV or two and Per*** in 2nd Plt did as well.. It was sheer terror having Scotty G with his thumb sewn into his stomach , and Rod C and Rod A. with their injuires, Vinny shot through both biceps, Burns and the cage on his leg.

It all worked out for the better though.

You turned out pretty good...well, maybe just O.K., but still.....

:)
Bravo57
Ranger

Post by Bravo57 »

KRM was a complete dirtbag, we fixed him :lol:
B Co. FIST 3/75 Rgr Rgt.
1991-2000
RS 9-92
Task Force Ranger 1993

For those who fight for it, freedom has a flavor the protected will never know.
krm375
Ranger

Post by krm375 »

Bravo57 wrote:KRM was a complete dirtbag, we fixed him :lol:
The Ranger from "North Columbus" assigned to Bco 3/75, my home town, so much for joining the Army and getting away from home.
krm375
Ranger

Post by krm375 »

Looky there, I am a RANGER, Feel like a new tabbed spc 4 in Regiment..:)
HakweeRgr
Ranger

Post by HakweeRgr »

Though I do remember a few choice sessions with ol' Bryan (arty simulator NO GO)Adams (when i crossed the 1st PLT tape line to use the water fountain...).

Remember the "walking on the grass" incident I was an E-4, he was an E-5. I ended up snatching him up by his BDU top, had him about 2 inches from my face. You kept screaming kick his ass! Kick his ass! from the 3rd story window. Ah yes the good ol days!
B Co., 3/75th, '91-'96 "THE" Token
RS 9-92
Task Force Ranger 93

Mentor to dbh (1/75), FreshMeat(1/75),Mata Leao(2/75)
Zach2011(1/75), Runna22(2/75), Papa84(3/75)
Slowpoke
Ranger/Moderator

Post by Slowpoke »

krm375 wrote:Looky there, I am a RANGER, Feel like a new tabbed spc 4 in Regiment..:)

YOU KINDA ARE! :mrgreen:
I never wore a cape, but I still have my dog tags.

Experienced Peek Freak!!

173rd Abn LRRP...'66/'67
C/1/506 101st Abn
B/2/325 82nd Abn
Dan B 3/75
Ranger

Post by Dan B 3/75 »

widowmaker_72 wrote:
9&10-92 wrote:Welcome KRM, I'm bad with faces and memories of...jesus, at least 16 years ago now?

On getting smoked, I have to comment that I got smoked by some hard old mofo's (ssg.Duncan, ssg.Phillips, Doc Rhodes, sgt.Burns, sgt.Merritt (yeah, that merritt, 1/75's old CSM), sgt. reed, sgt palmer (RIP)) and the worst smokings I ever got were from sgt. Brian Porter (the dark shark) and the Minister of Evil him damnself...sgt. Bunch.

Though I do remember a few choice sessions with ol' Bryan (arty simulator NO GO)Adams (when i crossed the 1st PLT tape line to use the water fountain...).
Will Bunch was a squad leader inmy company at B co 1-75 also. He was an awesome dude. He went on to Range 19/Bragg.

Different Bunch brother.

Though I believe I know the Bunch of which you speak. Did he show up to 1/75 in the 89 timeframe?
ezmtnbiker
Ranger

Post by ezmtnbiker »

Welcome. Always nice to have another Co. B, First Plt. We need more of them.

Return to “Introduction Archive”