Intro

This Archive will be used for Future Soldiers and Civilian Introductions 6 months old and older

Moderator: Site Admin

straightshooter
Tadpole

Post by straightshooter »

Welcome Lawdog! Hmmmm.....V-Rod didn't show you my car description did they? I can't afford anymore tickets! :twisted:You live here in Sheridan huh? Are you friends with V-Rod? That's trouble if you are!! Take it easy on me and my girlfriends, if you read our posts you know we are of a wilder caliber.....at times. :wink:
SS
55B, 1989-1992, Ft. Benning, GA. United States Army Marksmanship Team 1990-1992, International Pistol.

life is what you make of it
lawdog
Tadpole

Post by lawdog »

I better PM you for that information. Can't let everyone know what I know :twisted:
“You got the right to remain silent, so shut the fuck up, ok? You got the right to an attorney. If you can't afford an attorney, we will provide you with the dumbest fucking lawyer on earth. If you get Johnny Cochrane, I'll kill ya!â€
Spartan

Post by Spartan »

lawdog wrote:I better PM you for that information. Can't let everyone know what I know :twisted:
Are you the only lawdog in your parts? Can I get a golden pass before I make my way through?
lawdog
Tadpole

Post by lawdog »

I'm not the only one. But Ranger Spartan can get a Golden Pass from me.
“You got the right to remain silent, so shut the fuck up, ok? You got the right to an attorney. If you can't afford an attorney, we will provide you with the dumbest fucking lawyer on earth. If you get Johnny Cochrane, I'll kill ya!â€
Spartan

Post by Spartan »

lawdog wrote:I'm not the only one. But Ranger Spartan can get a Golden Pass from me.
Thank you! Is it good for the state, county or city? I'll be needing it for August '04.
Vee
Ranger

Post by Vee »

Spartan wrote:
lawdog wrote:I'm not the only one. But Ranger Spartan can get a Golden Pass from me.
Thank you! Is it good for the state, county or city? I'll be needing it for August '04.
Fucker!

How'd you know I'd be outta town that week?

Stay away from my wife you fuckin hobbit!!! :evil:
RSD 96-99
Spartan

Post by Spartan »

V-Rod wrote:How'd you know I'd be outta town that week?

Will she have the keys to your bike? :twisted:
Vee
Ranger

Post by Vee »

Spartan wrote:
V-Rod wrote:How'd you know I'd be outta town that week?

Will she have the keys to your bike? :twisted:
If I come back to a rear tire with threads hangin out, yer in deep shit :evil:
RSD 96-99
Spartan

Post by Spartan »

V-Rod wrote:If I come back to a rear tire with threads hangin out, yer in deep shit :evil:
You think you're the only one who can uh, 'scrape pegs' on the 'canyon wall'. :twisted: :roll:
Vee
Ranger

Post by Vee »

Spartan wrote:
V-Rod wrote:If I come back to a rear tire with threads hangin out, yer in deep shit :evil:
You think you're the only one who can uh, 'scrape pegs' on the 'canyon wall'. :twisted: :roll:
No.

I just surround myself with guys who ride big, sluggish, geezer glides so I seem much faster :oops:
RSD 96-99
Spartan

Post by Spartan »

V-Rod wrote:[I just surround myself with guys who ride big, sluggish, geezer glides so I seem much faster :oops:
I see. Too bad for them, eh?
Rock Island Ranger
Ranger

Post by Rock Island Ranger »

Damn, what do we have, half the population of Meridian now? 6 people, 1 cop, 1 Sister of the Devine, and a drunken redneck biker dude.
RS Class # 7-76

I'm not the way I am because I was a Ranger - I was a Ranger because of the way I am.

¿Querría usted el primer redondo en la rodilla o la cara?

The road goes on forever and the party never ends.
Rock Island Ranger
Ranger

Post by Rock Island Ranger »

Can I get a golden pass before I make my way through?[/quote]

CAREFUL, DOG!!!!! Spartan is referring to something you may not want to participate in.
RS Class # 7-76

I'm not the way I am because I was a Ranger - I was a Ranger because of the way I am.

¿Querría usted el primer redondo en la rodilla o la cara?

The road goes on forever and the party never ends.
Spartan

Post by Spartan »

Abell9 wrote:Damn, what do we have, half the population of Meridian now? 6 people, 1 cop, 1 Sister of the Devine, and a drunken redneck biker dude.
I think this website is printed on a tourist brochure as one of the attractions for the area. :lol:
Looon
Ranger

Post by Looon »

Abell9 wrote:Can I get a golden pass before I make my way through?

CAREFUL, DOG!!!!! Spartan is referring to something you may not want to participate in. [/quote]He prolly wants to pay for it...........if you know what I mean. :roll: :lol: :lol: :lol:
B Co 3/75
1989-1990
Just Cause Airlando Commando

Return to “Introduction Archive”