Hi, an intro

This Archive will be used for Future Soldiers and Civilian Introductions 6 months old and older

Moderator: Site Admin

Currahee 3-4
Tadpole

Post by Currahee 3-4 »

Dingleberry respect is earned not given out freely as God given right.If you think you can "beat someones ass" everytime you feel disrespected,have a good career at McDonalds.If you dont want to be disrespected start by respecting the laws of the AO you are in....this means follow the rules.

If you plan on becoming a soldier and want to make it past day one,check your ego at the gate.

Ranger Spartan gave you some great advice,i would suggest listening.There are volumes of info here that can help you reach your goals.Dont blow it because you have a shitty attitude so STFU and CM.

Remember when you go to the Army you are less than nothing until you prove yourself.Your respect meter is set at zero on day 1.Its up to you to do the things you have to do to make progress.The decision is yours...you could listen to people that have done it and are doing it or you can think that you know everything and keep yapping. :wink:
A co 1/506th 91-92
1/327,2/327 92-94

From this day to the ending of the world we in it shall be remembered. We lucky few, we band of brothers. For he who today sheds his blood with me shall be my brother.
Steadfast
Rest In Peace Ranger

Post by Steadfast »

Dung Berry wrote:
Spartan wrote:You've come onto our site and done nothing but run your mouth about how people owe you respect.

Really? My above post was the only one I recall adding a few words about respect. I don't have to do anything remarkable to get respct. Well, sometimes I do, if that means beating someones ass, but that's besides the point. You are a veteran, which is very respectable, but I respect everybody, until they show me none. It's quite simple and my mindset is like this; I only got one life to live, and it's short, so I demand fucking respect, or you're going to get none from me, to say the very least. All people deserve to be respected equally, until they do something to fuck that up and lose it.

I understand this is your site, but if you're gonna keep thinking you're better than people and don't need to be respectable to them, then I choose not to particapate here, starting now.
So long Dung Berry! Adios!
RLTW
Steadfast

4/325 82d DIV 68-69
2nd Bde HHC (LRRP), 4 ID
K Co (Rgr), 75th Inf (Abn), 4 ID
69-70
I cooked with C- 4

Return to “Introduction Archive”