Introduction.

This Archive will be used for Future Soldiers and Civilian Introductions 6 months old and older

Moderator: Site Admin

Looon
Ranger

Post by Looon »

Looks like she got two Rangers to attempt the task. :lol: I didn't even attempt it. I would have probably pulled up a picture of the good reverend or someone else. :oops: :lol:
B Co 3/75
1989-1990
Just Cause Airlando Commando
Currahee 3-4
Tadpole

Post by Currahee 3-4 »

LMFAO...Ranger Bell i think the DNA thing has been verified by that last response.

The scary thing is that in addition to the first problem i think i heard a little "lets see if i can tease Ranger Bell" mixed in.
I'll try and find some suitable/current pics to send to you via a PM - all in good time.
A co 1/506th 91-92
1/327,2/327 92-94

From this day to the ending of the world we in it shall be remembered. We lucky few, we band of brothers. For he who today sheds his blood with me shall be my brother.
Looon
Ranger

Post by Looon »

I think this is going to be fun. :twisted:
B Co 3/75
1989-1990
Looon
Ranger

Re: Mission completed.

Post by Looon »

Lanceros wrote:
RGR Luna wrote:I think this is going to be fun. :twisted:
I just sent Ranger Bell a link for a couple photos. I can't be all that bad. :?
Not fun in a bad way. 8)
B Co 3/75
1989-1990
Bell

Post by Bell »

Pics received. Yer good to go Lanceros.

My skirtz folder is looking much better.

The DNA thingy? hahahhaa. History has proven that females will answer a question with a paragraph. I don't know, it might be me, 'cause I haven't had a female in my house for 23 years. The last one that lived there was my son's mother and I fired her. Then when my son left home I never found anyone that didn't drive me up the wall after a couple of months.

Thanks for the pics girl.

RLTW
Bell
Looon
Ranger

Post by Looon »

Bell wrote:Pics received. Yer good to go Lanceros.

My skirtz folder is looking much better.

The DNA thingy? hahahhaa. History has proven that females will answer a question with a paragraph. I don't know, it might be me, 'cause I haven't had a female in my house for 23 years. The last one that lived there was my son's mother and I fired her. Then when my son left home I never found anyone that didn't drive me up the wall after a couple of months.

Thanks for the pics girl.

RLTW
Bell
Still showing that soft side, I see. :lol:
B Co 3/75
1989-1990
Bell

Post by Bell »

I'm a kind and gentle man Ranger Luna. I just don't understand how anyone can think I'm mean all the time. I do sleep ya know.

RLTW
Bell
Looon
Ranger

Post by Looon »

WOW!
B Co 3/75
1989-1990
Bell

Post by Bell »

Damned Lanceros. Stop it. Yer making me blush. I ain't a touchy feely guy and that stuff is making me nervous.

Nah, I don't hold the actions of one against the whole. If I did, these DEPers wouldn't stand a chance.

Don't start trying to read me. You're sounding like those other gals that drive me up the wall. So far, Lanceros, you're good to go in my book. I like your style. Be cool and maintain.

RLTW
Bell
Looon
Ranger

Post by Looon »

Ranger Bell, I think your avatar's cheeks turned crimson. :lol:
B Co 3/75
1989-1990
Dud
Tadpole

Post by Dud »

Ranger Bell,
I know of a romantic little bed n' breakfast you can take your new girlfriend to in the hill country of Texas. 8)
"The secret to happiness in life is finding that which you are willing to die for, and begin living for it."

Return to “Introduction Archive”