Random thought of the moment.

Military Humor. Laugh at me. Laugh at you. Laugh at them.

Moderator: Site Admin

Rock Island Ranger
Ranger

Re: Random thought of the moment.

Post by Rock Island Ranger »

KW Driver wrote:
BS502 wrote:80 degrees outside and I'm at work. :? At least I won't be driving home in the dark.
I hate braggarts who gloat in their warmth while I have to fly sideways down a taxiway because I can only see through one side window, because everything else is covered in snow and ice.
So.......uh.....you just fly the whole time like that?
RS Class # 7-76

I'm not the way I am because I was a Ranger - I was a Ranger because of the way I am.

¿Querría usted el primer redondo en la rodilla o la cara?

The road goes on forever and the party never ends.
KW Driver
Ranger/Moderator

Post by KW Driver »

no. most days it doesn't ice up the aircraft.

and no, I haven't in point of fact been warm since Aug. and yes, I'm trying to get home for the shin-dig, thank you very much.
A Co & HHC 3/75 '93-'98.
RS 10-94.

200 meters of green shit next to a river in the desert does not qualify as a "Crescent of Fertility" -me

"The meek shall inherit the earth, one meter wide and two meters long" -Lazarus Long
Baseplate
Ranger

Post by Baseplate »

KW Driver wrote:no. most days it doesn't ice up the aircraft.

and no, I haven't in point of fact been warm since Aug. and yes, I'm trying to get home for the shin-dig, thank you very much.
At least you ain't walking in it
HHC 1/75 mtrs Apr 2000- dec 2003
hang it, FIRE!!!!

"I feel sorry for anyone who is not an alcoholic---How would you like to wake up every moring & know that is the best you will feel all day?" W.C. Fields

1st Ranger Bn...We may not go down in history but we will go down on your sister
KW Driver
Ranger/Moderator

Post by KW Driver »

Baseplate wrote:
KW Driver wrote:no. most days it doesn't ice up the aircraft.

At least you ain't walking in it
and I'll say again, as I have before, yes, I'm happy I wasn't walking in it. that would suck more. but not being able to see where I'm trying to fly sucks too. this was the worst icing I've ever had today. and all I want is one day of warm. :D
A Co & HHC 3/75 '93-'98.
RS 10-94.

200 meters of green shit next to a river in the desert does not qualify as a "Crescent of Fertility" -me

"The meek shall inherit the earth, one meter wide and two meters long" -Lazarus Long
Darksaga
Soldier

Post by Darksaga »

Tonight consisted of sitting on the patio at JVB on VBC across from Al-Faw jaw jacking with good people.
"Every normal man must be tempted at times to spit upon his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats." -Henery Louis Mencken (1880-1956)

"I might not be Airborne however, it's whats on my right sleave!"
*1992-1996 USMC CPL
* 12/2005- present USAR Medic PL/ Human Terrain Teams
Jenny Lynn
Tadpole

Post by Jenny Lynn »

Friday night and no snow, yeah..... will be able to drive to D's drop my car off there and walk with the girls over to the neighboorhood Abblebee's to partake in group consumption of Long Island Ice Teas to make the day even merrier!
Jenny
"All truths are easy to understand once they are discovered; the point is to discover them.” Galileo Galilei

"If our lives are endangered by plots or violence or armed robbers or enemies, any and every method of protecting ourselves is morally right” Marcus Tullius Cicero

"By special Pastoral appointment."
Oto-Man
Ranger

Post by Oto-Man »

Why can't Jamie Eason just decide to like old fat fucks? (And why does my wife still refuse to share me with Jamie Eason?)
B Co 2/75 (WEBCO)
1988-1990
RS Class 1-90
ANGRYCivilian
Tadpole

Post by ANGRYCivilian »

Why doesn't the employee handbook say it's OK to beat the living fuck out of other employees who are causing a plethora of stress on the rest of the office?
St Barbara's Bastards
82C1P

"Parole officer says I gotta upgrade, or he won't give me back my stabbin' knife!"~Roberto
elle
Tadpole

Post by elle »

ANGRYCivilian wrote:Why doesn't the employee handbook say it's OK to beat the living fuck out of other employees who are causing a plethora of stress on the rest of the office?
Because most people wouldn't understand what plethora means?

I would like this added to the policy manual though. :wink:
BruteForce
US Army Veteran

Post by BruteForce »

Damned weather. Finally get a weekend in the high 60's and last night it decides to snow with winds +50mph!
US Army 1986 - 1994
InfoSec/InfraGard/NetGuard (1994 - Present)
Random world and Adventures of BruteForce
Jenny Lynn
Tadpole

Post by Jenny Lynn »

BruteForce wrote:Damned weather. Finally get a weekend in the high 60's and last night it decides to snow with winds +50mph!
BruteForce,
Can that nice looking Kawasaki 4 wheeler you have do doughnuts in the snow? I know if I had one I could not hold back the little girl in me from trying it just for the heck of it :lol: :lol: :lol:
Jenny
Jenny
"All truths are easy to understand once they are discovered; the point is to discover them.” Galileo Galilei

"If our lives are endangered by plots or violence or armed robbers or enemies, any and every method of protecting ourselves is morally right” Marcus Tullius Cicero

"By special Pastoral appointment."
Silverback
Ranger

Post by Silverback »

BruteForce wrote:Damned weather. Finally get a weekend in the high 60's and last night it decides to snow with winds +50mph!

So how did that work out for you?

It's VERY nice here!
RC 2-87
3-75 84/85, 95/97
"thnks 4 pratn merku!"
KW Driver
Ranger/Moderator

Post by KW Driver »

being cold and getting rained on with no doors on the aircraft is mostly offset by shooting M4, 50 and rockets....
A Co & HHC 3/75 '93-'98.
RS 10-94.

Return to “Good Humor Popsicle Zone”