Ranger Poser?

Experiences of those who wear/wore the scroll.
pjd
Ranger

Post by pjd »

Saltbitch wrote:pjd-
Do you happen to recall the guy's name (bartender)? Just curious.
Saltbitch, if it's you, I'll shit a brick. His name was Jeff (im terrible with names so I may have fucked it up - dont know many people here and get names mixed form meeting so many new people every day). Name of bar was AJ's. How fuckled up would that be?
Saltbitch

Post by Saltbitch »

No, it wasn't me....Just a warning to all Rangers; I don't accept a 'round of beer' as payment. It's an 'elevate your feet' in public sort of thing. :lol: No, really; I was just wondering cause I might have served with him during his tenure in 3/75. If you get the chance, ask him what company he was in for me. If not, it's OK just the same. All the Ranger buddies I need are on this site if they're not in my Rolodex. 8)

Thanks, pjd.
DocDaigle

I just got WOOD

Post by DocDaigle »

Desert Sloth,
Just read your story and I got a hardon. Jesus, I would have cut off my left nut to see that. Too bad you did fuck his girl in front of him for good measure....

RLTW..

Doc Daigle
Bell

Re: I just got WOOD

Post by Bell »

Desert Sloth wrote:
Not even a case of beer would have encouraged me to put my magic stick in that "thing" if you can call it that.
Batt Boys have been known to do it for less. Hog hunts were the norm. Tough competition and ya had to complete the mission.

RLTW
Bell
RGR_Dan
Ranger

Post by RGR_Dan »

Hey Sloth that was some good stuff. I have some vaction time built up, we can go and kill him if ya want. I thought we might tie him to my car and set him on fire and drag him down the road.
95-98 Aco. 3/75 2nd plt Weapons Sqd
98-01Hco 121st LRS
Former LEO
Former Contractor
LEO (round 2)
Snake Juice
Tadpole

Post by Snake Juice »

Wow! You guys really hate posers! Which makes me have a question, alot of times when i go out i might wear a ranger or army tee-shirt to simbolize that i want to be a ranger and also on the camo jacket i wear when i play airsoft(if you dont know what airsoft is its similar to paintball)i have a ranger tab patch sewn on the right arm(since i am not a ranger i didnt want to make it look to much like one)people have asked if i was a ranger and i tell them that i want to be one.

Lets say one of you rangers saw me wearing one of these things and asked me if i was and i said "No, but i hope i will be one in a few years." would this make yall wanna knock me out?
Ranger Hopps
Ranger

Post by Ranger Hopps »

Did you EARN that COVETED GREEN and GOLD ???????

Hopps
1/75 Feb. '05-Jul '08

RS class 04-07

Ranger Saltbitch wrote: "...you will face fear and pain. Do not stop, do not listen; it will only give you excuses to quit."
Spartan

Post by Spartan »

Hopps wrote:Did you EARN that COVETED GREEN and GOLD ???????

Hopps
What is green and gold Hoppes?
Ranger Hopps
Ranger

Post by Ranger Hopps »

The Tab...... OH SHIT! I'm from wisconsin too used to saying green and gold for the packers!! :lol: :lol: :lol: damn, doing pushups!

BLACK and GOLD

Hopps
Last edited by Ranger Hopps on April 25th, 2004, 7:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.
1/75 Feb. '05-Jul '08

RS class 04-07

Ranger Saltbitch wrote: "...you will face fear and pain. Do not stop, do not listen; it will only give you excuses to quit."
Ranger Hopps
Ranger

Post by Ranger Hopps »

PACKERS Lead The Way :lol: :lol: :lol:

Hopps
1/75 Feb. '05-Jul '08

RS class 04-07

Ranger Hopps
Ranger

Post by Ranger Hopps »

mmmmmm
1/75 Feb. '05-Jul '08

RS class 04-07

Spartan

Post by Spartan »

Did you earn that cheesehead Hopps, or did you just happen to have $19.95 in your pocket one day? :roll:
Ranger Hopps
Ranger

Post by Ranger Hopps »

What I'm looking for is some indication of a brain.
None present tonight i apologize to all Rangers

Hopps
1/75 Feb. '05-Jul '08

RS class 04-07

Return to “75th Ranger Regiment Public Forum”