Another prior service question.

Questions and Answers about obtaining an Option 40 Contract and other routes to serving as a Ranger in the US Army.
MagNeato
Inprocessing

Post by MagNeato »

Well, I received a MEPS date of Jan 7, 2005. If all goes well and I pass with all 1's my recruiter says that it will take app. 48 hours for my waiver to go through. Somehow I don't believe that, but we will see. After the waiver, i re-take the ASVAB and go from there.

I have decided on the 13F MOS, if it is available and I hope this helps in getting me to where I want to go sooner, and the more research i do on this MOS the better i feel about it. I have seen where tier 2 and above is in critical demand in the Regiment however, I have yet to find out about tier 1. Any info on this would be greatly appreciated.

Once again I cannot emphasize how much this site has helped me, the knowledge base here is second to none.

Thanks again.
Bco 2/75 2007-till as long as they will keep my old ass around!

USMC
1990-1994
Bco, 3AABN, 1st MarDiv
hit_it
Paratrooper

Post by hit_it »

not exactly what i meant by support. but do what you feel.
MSG Hit_it

@Bragg
MagNeato
Inprocessing

Post by MagNeato »

I misunderstood SFC hi_it. I was under the impression that any MOS besides 11B or 11C would fit this bill. Are you referring to Motor T, Cook, admin etc. when u refer to support?

Thank you in advance?
Bco 2/75 2007-till as long as they will keep my old ass around!

USMC
1990-1994
Bco, 3AABN, 1st MarDiv

Return to “Recruitment Process”