Introduction

This Archive will be used for Future Soldiers and Civilian Introductions 6 months old and older

Moderator: Site Admin

CCArmymom
Embryo

Re: Introduction

Post by CCArmymom »

Thanks for the information, He did finally call after I posted this yesterday. Unfortunately he was recycled at Mountain Phase. He is a little dissappointed because he passed all the exercises but he thinks he didnt show enough leadership, and since he is so young they probably wanted him to practice that aspect. Good news is he is not out, just delayed. He gets a week off so he can eat and sleep as much as he wants before the next group gets there on Saturday. He seems to have a good attitude and wants to continue to conquer the course so I am sure he will be fine. Thanks again!
KW Driver
Ranger/Moderator

Post by KW Driver »

don't sweat a recycle too much. I hear it even happens to some of the good men. I decided just to do each phase once, but I know good men who did recycle. and to be honest, we appreciated their well rested perspective and ability to lift heavy things better. I respect recycles because they put up with more than I did, and still got their tab.

the only thing that matters is that he not quit.
A Co & HHC 3/75 '93-'98.
RS 10-94.

200 meters of green shit next to a river in the desert does not qualify as a "Crescent of Fertility" -me

"The meek shall inherit the earth, one meter wide and two meters long" -Lazarus Long
Elmo
Ranger

Post by Elmo »

I made a ton of calls from the Mountain phase, unfortunately they were from a hospital room. Recycling Mountains sucks, but hopefully he can get out of there before winter hits full force. He will have a better chance of passing the second time around since he knows what to expect, plus recycles eat like kings.
USARAF (DA Civilian) 2014-Present
ETS 10/2014
University of Wyoming ROTC Ops 2013-2014
2-503/173d 2012-2013
USARAF 2011-2012
C/2-12/1CAV PL 2008-2009
B/1-50 Sand Hill OSUT XO 2007-2008
OEF 13
Odyssey Dawn 2011
OIF 08-10
RS 05-10

Return to “Introduction Archive”