Libyan rebel commander admits fighters have al-Qaeda links

News posted by members of this site. If you want to publish your own article or have something of value for the front page please indicate it as such.
Before posting make sure it hasn't already been posted. Write a concise and pertinent intro if you are going to post here.

Moderator: Site Admin

Forum rules
Check for duplicates before posting, otherwise post it in the original thread. If you want to post an article of your own or find it significant for the front page please let us know. Rangers Lead the Way
rgrokelley
Triple Canopy

Re: Libyan rebel commander admits fighters have al-Qaeda lin

Post by rgrokelley »

The goal is to create a new Islamic empire, similiar to the one in the late 1400s or to the Ottomoan Empire. All those "isolated" rebellions... now go link together all the countries that are rebelling against the leadership, and you see an unbroken link from Tunisia around the Med to Turkey.

If the goal is to have a giant Muslim empire based upon Sharia law and ruled by the Muslim Brotherhood or other similiar organizations, I think the president is 100% behind it.

I do not trust that guy... at all. Either everything he is doing is total incompetence, or it is on purpose. There isn't a lot of other reasons if you try to figure out why he is doing what he does.
A & C Company, 3rd Ranger Battalion 1984-1986
2/325, 82nd Airborne 1979-1984
F Company, 51st LRSU 1986-1988
5th Special Forces Group 1989-1995
3rd Special Forces Group 1997-1999
RS - DHG 5-85
colt1rgr
Ranger

Post by colt1rgr »

C-MAC wrote:Read up on the LFIG, which was Qaddafi's main opposition. Then read a little more on AQIM (who some of you guys have probably had an up and personnel with). Then take in to account a diplomatic cable the Wikileaks asswipes published from January of this year. There was a nice little tea party with Obama's DoS, the usual EU cowards and this guy who they now have crowned the new PM of Libya. Here is the closing para;

but Obama felt compelled to save it? I am pretty sure my head just exploded. :evil:

Of course Barry wants "Q" gone and the AQ ilk in charge, I mean after all he is the "12th Imam". This is the largest hood wink of the American People in our history (no not Libya, the entire Slappy Presidency).
1st Ranger Bn 86-92, C Co, HHC, Bn COLT, RHQ 94-95 Ranger Class 14-87 MFF 05 May 88

"Life is like a drop zone, sometimes you just miss the whole damn thing!"
colt1rgr
Ranger

Post by colt1rgr »

Richard Cranium wrote:
rgrokelley wrote:I do not trust that guy... at all. Either everything he is doing is total incompetence, or it is on purpose. There isn't a lot of other reasons if you try to figure out why he is doing what he does.
word!

SPOT ON! Its all well planned and well orchestrated, obviously because these drones out here keep cheering the POS on! Absolutely amazing! :| :evil:
1st Ranger Bn 86-92, C Co, HHC, Bn COLT, RHQ 94-95 Ranger Class 14-87 MFF 05 May 88

"Life is like a drop zone, sometimes you just miss the whole damn thing!"

Return to “The News Dump”