Class 10-04

Three phases and 62 days of hell. This section named in honor of MAJ John Whyte who was taken from us on 04/17/05.
SIGO
Embryo

Ruck March Failure

Post by SIGO »

Well I got drop because I failed the ruck march to Darby. I should have practiced rucking more.

I'll try again when I get back from the Middle-East hopefully. Good luck to those who made it.
1SFG: 03-Present
(Support Dude)
Bell

Post by Bell »

That's two in the same thread. One for navigation, the other for roadmarch.

One can't find em and the other can't get to em. Now you know why the standards are so high. It takes exceptional men.

Ranger's Lead The Way.....maybe now you understand. That isn't some hooah statement for motivation. It's a fact.

RLTW
Bell
Parabellum
Ranger

Post by Parabellum »

Whatever :roll:
"We spoke to them in the only language they understood - the machine gun."

HHC 1/75 Oct 98-Mar 99
B co 1/75 Mar 99-Apr 04
ROC RSTB RIP/PRC Cadre Apr 04-May 06
A co 1/75 May 06-Jul 08
HHC 1/75 Jul 08-Mar 09

RS 3-99
Bugsy
Ranger

Post by Bugsy »

F8 wrote:I didn't "start" anything with silverback. But I'm not going to idly read his post either. Nothing I said or will say is disrespectful of him or any other ranger. I can't imagine the admins banning me for a post like that.

HT, my land nav skills are up to par. For some reason I had problems with that course, but my land nav skills aren't lacking.
You know what I fuckin HATE, is when a soldier OR ANY MOTHERFUCKER, is a NOGO...........and then makes statements like......

"my land nav skills aren't lacking"

WHAT THE FUCK? DID YOU NOT UNDERSTAND THE WORDS THAT WERE COMIN OUTTA THAT RI'S MOUTH!?!

YOUR LAND NAV SKILLS ARE LACKIN "SIR", OTHERWISE YOU WOULD HAVE PASSED THE COURSE.

TELL THAT BULLSHIT TO YOUR COLLEGE BUDDIES WHEN YOU GET TO WHEREEVER THE FUCK YOU'RE GOIN BUT DON'T COME ON OUR SITE TALKIN A BUNCH OF BULLSHIT, MAYBE YOU NEED TO GO TO LEGLAND.COM WHERE YOU CAN SPOON FEED THAT BULLSHIT TO.

OH AND ONE OTHER THING YOU SORRY ASS MOTHERFUCKER, ITS RANGER SILVERBACK :evil:
1984 - 1985 5th Inf Div
1985 - 1986 75th Inf Ranger Regt
1986 - 1988 3/12 SFG (ABN)

The strength of the pack is the Wolf... and the strength of the Wolf is the pack... :twisted:
F8

Post by F8 »

BeadleBug wrote:You know what I fuckin HATE, is when a soldier OR ANY MOTHERFUCKER, is a NOGO...........and then makes statements like......

WHAT THE FUCK? DID YOU NOT UNDERSTAND THE WORDS THAT WERE COMIN OUTTA THAT RI'S MOUTH!?!

YOUR LAND NAV SKILLS ARE LACKIN "SIR", OTHERWISE YOU WOULD HAVE PASSED THE COURSE.

TELL THAT BULLSHIT TO YOUR COLLEGE BUDDIES WHEN YOU GET TO WHEREEVER THE FUCK YOU'RE GOIN BUT DON'T COME ON OUR SITE TALKIN A BUNCH OF BULLSHIT, MAYBE YOU NEED TO GO TO LEGLAND.COM WHERE YOU CAN SPOON FEED THAT BULLSHIT TO.

I didn't realize you were so tough. Sorry about that.
LOL, you're pathetic. :lol:
BadMuther
BANNED

Post by BadMuther »

F8 wrote:
BeadleBug wrote:You know what I fuckin HATE, is when a soldier OR ANY MOTHERFUCKER, is a NOGO...........and then makes statements like......

I didn't realize you were so tough. Sorry about that.
LOL, you're pathetic. :lol:
Hey you fucking leg, I guess you really don't want to be on OUR site, do you??? Move your fucking non-land navigating ass out of our AO... if you can find your way out without the dopor hitting you on the ass...
Flesh Thorn
Ranger

Post by Flesh Thorn »

Bye Bye F8........
A Co. 3/75 Ranger Regt. HQ Section Dec 85-June 86.
HSC USAITC June 86-April 88
NAVSEA, 2014 to Present

Psalm 144:1 A Psalm of David. Blessed be the LORD my strength, which teacheth my hands to war, and my fingers to fight:
Steadfast
Rest In Peace Ranger

Post by Steadfast »

Good choice of words F8. We know you were you looking in the mirror when you uttered: "LOL, you're pathetic."

RLTW
Steadfast

4/325 82d DIV 68-69
2nd Bde HHC (LRRP), 4 ID
K Co (Rgr), 75th Inf (Abn), 4 ID
69-70
I cooked with C- 4
F8

Post by F8 »

What's the problem? Someone stands up for themselves and they're booted? You've got to be a moron to expect that someone would tolerate comments like those.
Spartan

Post by Spartan »

You've got to be a moron to jack your jaw and not be able to back it up. Otherwise, you're just talking shit.

YOU are NOT a Ranger Sir. This is ARMYRanger.com, not ArmyRangerEnlistedPersonnelwhoarerequiredtoSuckUptoOfficers.com.

You did not pass. You are NOT a Ranger. You will address those who have earned the title, either by service in a Ranger unit, and/or as a graduate of US Army Ranger School as RANGER, or you will be banned.

Pretty simple and if you can't understand those simple instructions, you will be a no-go at this station also.
F8

Post by F8 »

I don't expect anyone to suck up to me or even call me sir on this site. I've never made any comments implying that either.

I'd pair the title of ranger with someone deserving respect. I'd have no problem addressing that person as ranger. But some of these guys, regardless of their qualifications, don't deserve respect.

I understand the instructions, ban me if you'd like.
Spartan

Post by Spartan »

F8 wrote:I don't expect anyone to suck up to me or even call me sir on this site. I've never made any comments implying that either.

I'd pair the title of ranger with someone deserving respect. I'd have no problem addressing that person as ranger. But some of these guys, regardless of their qualifications, don't deserve respect.

Your next post calling someone who is a Ranger by their screen name without 'Ranger' in front of it, where they have earned the title will be treated as your personal request to be banned. They have earned that right and expectation of respect on this site, just as surely as you have earned the right and expectation that those whom you outrank in the Army will render a salute and greeting to you in the Army.

Unless you are tell us that you think it is voluntary that others follow such regulations and you would not be offended if an enlisted person passed you by and said 'Hey, You're Pathetic' and did not render a salute.

Is that the way you feel?
BadMuther
BANNED

Post by BadMuther »

F8 wrote:I don't expect anyone to suck up to me or even call me sir on this site. I've never made any comments implying that either.

I saluted EVERY single officer that I passed when I was in, regardless of what I thought of them...same principal, studly.
F8

Post by F8 »

Spartan wrote:Your next post calling someone who is a Ranger by their screen name without 'Ranger' in front of it, where they have earned the title will be treated as your personal request to be banned. They have earned that right and expectation of respect on this site, just as surely as you have earned the right and expectation that those whom you outrank in the Army will render a salute and greeting to you in the Army.

Unless you are tell us that you think it is voluntary that others follow such regulations and you would not be offended if an enlisted person passed you by and said 'Hey, You're Pathetic' and did not render a salute.

Is that the way you feel?
I expect most people to act different in person and on a website. I doubt that guy would call me a SORRY ASS MOTHERFUCKER in person.

Return to “About Ranger School - In Honor of Ranger BattleBoar - RIP”