Rest In Peace Ranger

Re: ,

Post by Steadfast »

Chiron wrote:
GSXRanger wrote:
Chiron wrote:So then the question is what if McCain doesn't win? :shock:
I'm moving to New Zealand. 8)
Warning

If the Dems win there is no place on earth safe..... Except maybe next to a raging volcano.
The safest place on earth would in fact (be several for that matter) Iran. The Democratic leadership as (Bill forged his own agenda with China) will assist Iran building nuclear facilities just to show (Iran our) good faith that we are their new friends. Any one here on this board would be able to set up business in Iran and surely prosper with Iranian blessings.
RLTW
Steadfast

4/325 82d DIV 68-69
2nd Bde HHC (LRRP), 4 ID
K Co (Rgr), 75th Inf (Abn), 4 ID
69-70
I cooked with C- 4
Rock Island Ranger
Ranger

Post by Rock Island Ranger »

Steadfast wrote: The safest place on earth would in fact (be several for that matter) Iran. The Democratic leadership as (Bill forged his own agenda with China) will assist Iran building nuclear facilities just to show (Iran our) good faith that we are their new friends. Any one here on this board would be able to set up business in Iran and surely prosper with Iranian blessings.
:shock: :shock: GREAT fucking idea! Im in and Im a capitalist pig from the get go.
RS Class # 7-76

I'm not the way I am because I was a Ranger - I was a Ranger because of the way I am.

¿Querría usted el primer redondo en la rodilla o la cara?

The road goes on forever and the party never ends.
ANGRYCivilian
Tadpole

Post by ANGRYCivilian »

GSXRanger wrote:Liberal or Conservative... J.M. got his fucking ASS kicked for this country... and he kept his mouth shut.
I agree with this, and believe that he has shown that he can make the hard choices and do the hard work that needs to be done. John McCain was not my choice in the PPP because I didn't think he would make it this far. Maybe this is his time.
DixieRat wrote:Just my .02 and YMMV, but IF McCain wins it has one positive effedct: It keeps Hillary and Obama out.
This is what it really comes down to, once your candidate is out, voting against another candidate.
St Barbara's Bastards
82C1P

"Parole officer says I gotta upgrade, or he won't give me back my stabbin' knife!"~Roberto
GSXRanger
Ranger

Post by GSXRanger »

Well said Bugsy... I don't get it either.

But, we gotta stop the grape stomping, and rally every one we know. Our way of life, as we know it can not survive either Billary or Obama in the white house.
RS 08-91
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
johng
Embryo

Not impressed

Post by johng »

Someone told me this website was about the presidents little playground.I wish hadn't seen that. You can search it any way you like.
BOHEMIAN GROVE
EvilCouch
Ranger

Re: Not impressed

Post by EvilCouch »

johng wrote:Someone told me this website was about the presidents little playground.I wish hadn't seen that. You can search it any way you like.
BOHEMIAN GROVE
I like how you jump into a conversation about the pros and cons of John McCain with an off-topic comment that's entirely devoid of context, humor or tits. Slap yourself in the face until you wake up and don't do it again; if you're going to be off-topic, at least be entertaining for us.
Clueless Joe(Sand hill): May 98 - May 99
Tabless Bitch (Bco 3/75): May 99 - May 01
REMF (11th Regt): May 01 - Feb 04
Leg Team/Squad leader (HHC 1-503, 2ID, OIF): Feb 04 - Dec 05
World's worst webcomic
Darksaga
Soldier

Post by Darksaga »

Chiron wrote:So then the question is what if McCain doesn't win? :shock:
IMO

Ready for the shit to hit the fan?
"Every normal man must be tempted at times to spit upon his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats." -Henery Louis Mencken (1880-1956)

"I might not be Airborne however, it's whats on my right sleave!"
*1992-1996 USMC CPL
* 12/2005- present USAR Medic PL/ Human Terrain Teams
Silverback
Ranger

Post by Silverback »

GSXRanger wrote: Our way of life, as we know it can not survive either Billary or Obama in the white house.
Isn't this a tad bit of an overstatement?
RC 2-87
3-75 84/85, 95/97
"thnks 4 pratn merku!"
Silverback
Ranger

Post by Silverback »

Tater Nuts wrote:
Silverback wrote:
GSXRanger wrote: Our way of life, as we know it can not survive either Billary or Obama in the white house.
Dr. Peter Venkman: This city is headed for a disaster of biblical proportions.
Mayor: What do you mean, "biblical"?
Dr. Raymond Stantz: What he means is Old Testament, Mr. Mayor, real wrath-of-God type stuff. Fire and brimstone coming down from the sky! Rivers and seas boiling!
Dr. Egon Spengler: Forty years of darkness! Earthquakes, volcanoes...
Winston Zeddmore: The dead rising from the grave!
Dr. Peter Venkman: Human sacrifice, dogs and cats living together - MASS HYSTERIA!
Unknown Valley Girl: Like...whatever!
RC 2-87
3-75 84/85, 95/97
"thnks 4 pratn merku!"
Silverback
Ranger

Post by Silverback »

TC204 wrote:Conservatives don't co-sponsor bills with Ted Kennedy or Russ Feingold. Especially bills that coddle to illegal immigrants or silencing groups like the NRA during elections.
So if McCain is the heir apparent....What are conservatives going to do???
RC 2-87
3-75 84/85, 95/97
"thnks 4 pratn merku!"
Horned Toad
Ranger

Post by Horned Toad »

Silverback wrote:
TC204 wrote:Conservatives don't co-sponsor bills with Ted Kennedy or Russ Feingold. Especially bills that coddle to illegal immigrants or silencing groups like the NRA during elections.
First they are going to soil themselves

Then they will have to come up with a plan to limit his liberal asshattery

After that, find someone better for 4 years down the road and hope we didn’t get to fucked over during his administration and that we still have a USA with a border and not a NAU, all the while thinking that at least it wasn’t Obama or Shrillary
75th RGR RGT 91-94
RS 03-92
Horned Toad
Ranger

Post by Horned Toad »

Silverback wrote:
http://www.worldnetdaily.com/index.php? ... geId=56405

In addition to seeking to eradicate poverty, that (U.N.) declaration commits nations to banning 'small arms and light weapons' and ratifying a series of treaties, including the International Criminal Court Treaty, the Kyoto Protocol (global warming treaty), the Convention of Biological Diversity, the Convention on the Elimination of All Forms of Discrimination Against Women and the Convention of the Rights of the Child," he said.

Those U.N. protocols would make U.S. law on issues ranging from the 2nd Amendment to energy usage and parental rights all subservient to United Nations whims.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

sounds like the end of the US as we know it to me
75th RGR RGT 91-94
RS 03-92
smokn38
Paratrooper

Post by smokn38 »

Silverback wrote:
Vote for McCain.
HHC 1/508th Panama 1989-1990
HHC and A Co 1/505th 1990-1992

Return to “The Mosh Pit”